Page 29 of 59 FirstFirst ... 19272829303139 ... LastLast
Like Tree253Likes

Thread: Season 131 - Are you ready?

Addicted
    Sorry about that. All those greens and he couldn't get Cristiano Ronald's name spelled correct. That's messed up.

TE should put an end date to the transfer market by the end of the first week of the season or something. One shouldn't be able to purchase new players so late into the season and play them during the whole season. People could litteralt buy a whole new roster hours before the game and have a beastly team if they have the resources. Either close the transfer window or let us register players (23) for each event and make the rest uneligable. You have the opportunity to activate/inactivate 1 player per season to accommodate for longer injuries.

Quote Originally Posted by Arphaxad View Post
    Sorry about that. All those greens and he couldn't get Cristiano Ronald's name spelled correct. That's messed up.

TE should put an end date to the transfer market by the end of the first week of the season or something. One shouldn't be able to purchase new players so late into the season and play them during the whole season. People could litteralt buy a whole new roster hours before the game and have a beastly team if they have the resources. Either close the transfer window or let us register players (23) for each event and make the rest uneligable. You have the opportunity to activate/inactivate 1 player per season to accommodate for longer injuries.
    Do you still want Nordeous to pay their workers?
    Closing the Auction and scout after first week of the season you said. It took them a tough decision to make the negotiation stay in the last week.

Don't think that will ever be put into discussion not to mention implementing it. Not in this game bro lol
    Siddharth Singh and Nebu like this.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Phills View Post
    Do you still want Nordeous to pay their workers?
    Closing the Auction and scout after first week of the season you said. It took them a tough decision to make the negotiation stay in the last week.

Don't think that will ever be put into discussion not to mention implementing it. Not in this game bro lol
    I totally get it. There's no incentive for them to implement this as people wouldn't spend 3/4 weeks. I believe it would improve the game and making it more realistic, but understand that this isn't something that would be in Nordeous interest business wise.

Quote Originally Posted by Arphaxad View Post
    I totally get it. There's no incentive for them to implement this as people wouldn't spend 3/4 weeks. I believe it would improve the game and making it more realistic, but understand that this isn't something that would be in Nordeous interest business wise.
    Yeah! That's what it is. Business wise they won't initiate that as a discussion.

Addicted
    The stupid 9 star idiot that I got from King of the Hill has increased my team quality by 4.6 percent. I would sell him before the season ends.

Now I realise why these players are so bad. Have also realised that training multiple positions to a player is waste of resources. Multiple positions mean less grey attributes, less grey attributes means increase in overall quality of a player resulting in tougher draw.
    Nebu likes this.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Siddharth Singh View Post
    The stupid 9 star idiot that I got from King of the Hill has increased my team quality by 4.6 percent. I would sell him before the season ends.

Now I realise why these players are so bad. Have also realised that training multiple positions to a player is waste of resources. Multiple positions mean less grey attributes, less grey attributes means increase in overall quality of a player resulting in tougher draw.
    Yep, also makes it harder to train efficiently as the average increases for specific drills. I'm aiming at only having a few players with multiple positions:
    DC/DMC x1
    DR/DC x1 (if I need to play 3 man defense instead of 4, not sure about this one though)
    MC/AMC x2 (or maybe DMC/MC/AMC x1 and DMC/MC or MC/AMC x1 making it one player less with multiple positions)
    AML/ML x1
    AMR/MR x1

That should be sufficient for game managing but still keeping the averages pretty low and efficiently train specific drills.
    Siddharth Singh likes this.

Addicted
    Tomorrow we have a tough CUP quarter final. But the good thing is that if we get past quarter final then the road to winning final is relatively easy.

Sent from my POCO X2 using Tapatalk

Max
    Lost my unbeaten streak of 25 games just there, our first loss of the season, 5-3 to a 0.1% weaker opponent, so essentially our strength, we missed two chances that we would normally score but we weren’t too bad, it was the worst defensive display my team has ever put on though.

I hope to bounce back but that will bring us back down to earth a little bit, the 3 away goals will really help but are 3 in a row hopes for the cup look nearly all but finished.

Good thing is, I don’t care so much about the cup, it is usually not my priority, of course we still try and win it but not the end of the world if we don’t.

Here are the highlights, we never held onto an equaliser in his game where we could only hold it for about 5 minutes each time, expect one ten minute spell but that was it.

Our season isn’t going to well, the stats may seem good but we are a good bit off our form from the previous two.

Thanks guys for your support.

I will have to pick up the pieces quickly as I have to play that guy I played in the CL Final two seasons ago, if we beat him, this loss will be out of the memory.

To do with that, we play the 5% stronger third, we can still be in a wonderful position by the end of the week, but I could lose back to back games for the second time ever playing this game.

My Season: Still I am doing alright but not quite up to scratch like the last two seasons were.

Hopefully we get back to winning ways later.
    Last edited by Max; 05-07-2020 at 04:27 PM.

Max

Season 131 - Are you ready?

Bad day, 1-1 draw which keeps me in a bad position going into tomorrow, already, I have dropped more points in the league this season than last.

The assistant says it is a positive result? I am not so sure, I don’t know what to think of it, I really could have done with winning that game but it’s ok, I will push forward and move on from that, now I have to play the third place team next game and I could be well and truly finished here, two days ago, everything was going to plan, now everything is starting to fall apart.

This hasn’t been a great season so far, I have had poor form, 2 wins 2 draws and 1 loss in the last 5 games, not great.

Thanks all who supported, making that substitution backfired on me as he got a red card 26 minutes later and conceded the free kick that cost me the game, so I will never be using him again.

So we will see where I end up tomorrow, not top of the league, that’s for sure.

2 bad games from Benitez in a row, only 18 wins from 22 so far.

But I think we are doing average for the teams we have drawn this season.

Good thing is, I am happy I am being challenged rather than just having a walkover every season, this season is still enjoyable as I am getting challenged by a good few teams, as shown from the last 5 games or so, I had difficult matches before hand but won most of them.

Last edited by Max; 05-07-2020 at 05:56 PM.

won 11-0, suazo banged a hattrick of goals and assists but he still didn t won the MOTM, quite strange...
    not even the first game of today he didn t won MOTM
    i think this is the point when everything goes downhill, sadly.
    I m still around, LOL!

Page 29 of 59 FirstFirst ... 19272829303139 ... LastLast