Page 31 of 59 FirstFirst ... 21293031323341 ... LastLast
Like Tree253Likes

Thread: Season 131 - Are you ready?

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Max McClean View Post
    I don’t think that will happen, I rarely see a game without them scoring a goal in a match.

Séan Murphy who is Chocolove’s player is nearly unstoppable.
    So is Benítez on a his good days to be fair, the same goes for any of our players though, Benítez scored 8 times in a match this season, but Sauzo scored 10 and assisted 3 one time though, and somehow didn’t get Motm for it I think.

There is some good competition, so hopefully we all do well.
    Yes. All these are beast players. Phills and ChocoLove player have better attributes than our players.

My Ludovic is only 21, he need few more seasons to reach his full potential 😊

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by Siddharth Singh View Post
    Yes. All these are beast players. Phills and ChocoLove player have better attributes than our players.

My Ludovic is only 21, he need few more seasons to reach his full potential
    I think he will get there soon, good luck!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I am interested to see who are the Greek participants. They have some very good players and are also manipulating draws. You ain't going to win anything if you do not lower quality. That's what I think unless proven otherwise.

My Ludovic is only 21, he need few more seasons to reach his full potential 😊
    If your player is just 21 and performing this way it means that he will be unstoppable by 24 if you keep maintaining his white skills every season.

As for Philosophist, he's getting old and have been robbed off too many MoTM but Still one of the contender. The season is still long to lose hope.
    Nebu and Siddharth Singh like this.

The stupid 9 star idiot that I got from King of the Hill has increased my team quality by 4.6 percent. I would sell him before the season ends.

Now I realise why these players are so bad. Have also realised that training multiple positions to a player is waste of resources. Multiple positions mean less grey attributes, less grey attributes means increase in overall quality of a player resulting in tougher draw.
    It also cost more greens to train that single player's white skills

Sent from my SM-A720F using Tapatalk
    Siddharth Singh likes this.
    The Nebuchadnezzar exploring T11

Has any one created any championship yet? My team is 130%+ who wants to dance with me

Use the code 000LX9
    Last edited by Nebu; 05-08-2020 at 08:46 AM.

Hello Khris, many new threads by people looking for Friendly Championship, I think there should be an official thread. Thank you.

Max
    I have joined Milpol’s one, for this season, so just in case anyone wants me to join, I can’t, hope you understand.
    Last edited by Max; 05-08-2020 at 09:46 AM.
    Nebu likes this.

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Nebu View Post
    Has any one created any championship yet? My team is 130%+ who wants to dance with me

Use the code 000LX9
    Let me join you

Sent from my SM-N9750 using Tapatalk
    Nebu likes this.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Max McClean View Post
    I have joined Milpol’s one, for this season, so just in case anyone wants me to join, I can’t, hope you understand.
    What is the overall quality of League he is creating ?

Page 31 of 59 FirstFirst ... 21293031323341 ... LastLast