Page 28 of 59 FirstFirst ... 18262728293038 ... LastLast
Like Tree253Likes

Thread: Season 131 - Are you ready?

Quote Originally Posted by Siddharth Singh View Post
    I too watched you, watching Max match. I recognized you by your team name and that noob player of yours which participates in MC assistance.

We are on different servers, so I wasn't able to send friend request.

Damn it lol, my player is a noob. Maybe you're right as he's not allowed to do what I want in the first week but you've got to watch your back... He's coming real fast haha
    Siddharth Singh likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Phills View Post
    I wish it was when I'm looking for dedicated low level manager... I have a level 3 manager that is very good... I'm tired of top servers that reply on their players rating to win but some are crap in tactics.. Hopefully you fine a good association in platinum. I might let you if I find one. Goodluck in your matches.

I watched your draw in the league and it was all wasted chanced when you could have trailed 5-1
    The disadvantage of having a high quality team is loss of wits - you tend to forget how you outsmarted others before - and wonder why a player isn't performing after pumping so many greens in

Sent from my SM-A720F using Tapatalk
    The Nebuchadnezzar exploring T11

Rookie
    Champions League Round 5

A 2-3 victory against a team who have lost just 19 games in their history (before today!) is fantastic. But conceding the 2 goals means we need them to drop points in round six for us to go through as the number one seeds from Group A. Extremely unlikely so chances are we'll be facing the best-ranked team in the Champions League in the last 16.

League Round 9

A brilliant 4-0 victory to set us up to play 1st place tomorrow. We remain 3rd in the league.

Manager quotes

"Hugely proud of the boys winning that CL game today, hats off. We were unlucky not to put ourselves in pole position with that win, but that's what happens when you lose your home matches earlier in the competition. It's out of our hands where we go in the last 16 but whoever our opposition is, we'll give it our all. We need to rest up tonight and get ready to play the league leaders who are rated 13% higher than us. Could be a tricky one, any points from this fixture will be huge!"

Suazo still continues his almost MOTM streak with 19 out of 20.

Last edited by SuperDunk; 05-06-2020 at 06:51 PM.
    Siddharth Singh likes this.
    I m still around, LOL!

Addicted
    Mine today's League match is at 5.40 AM. I was thinking of skipping this game. The match is against a good team with an active manager but we should win.

Just now looked at him team and he has created 4, 5 mutants. His 5, 6 star players are now 6 and 7 star with very skewed white skills. The funny thing is all the players he trained are not even fast trainers. He must have used more than 1K greens lol.

But now it looks like I will have to wake up early or sacrifice my sleep. With these latest development, my presence is necessary for the game.
    SuperDunk likes this.

Addicted
    Mine today's League match is at 5.40 AM. I was thinking of skipping this game. The match is against a good team with an active manager but we should win.

Just now looked at him team and he has created 4, 5 mutants. His 5, 6 star players are now 6 and 7 star with very skewed white skills. The funny thing is all the players he trained are not even fast trainers. He must have used more than 1K greens lol.

But now it looks like I will have to wake up early or sacrifice my sleep. With these latest development, my presence is necessary for the game.
    This is dedication. Totally understand though. I'm driven by the same mentality in whatever I undertake. Do it!

You can set the timer and wake up and after sleep
    I m still around, LOL!

Max

Well, that is at 1:12 for me, I might support you if I am awake, I sometimes am at that time.

Good luck!

Max
    I haven’t been posting updates often but that is because Tapatalk wants to not operate normally but today I will do one.

Two wins today.

In the CL we won 0-3, highlights will be quick and there is nothing special here so I want to move on.

Thanks guys for the support.

CL group table:

In the league we won 6-0 at home so we managed to get back to winning ways there at least, we are still second place but we have our chance tomorrow, I will elaborate more later.

Thanks guys for your support.

League Table:

Tomorrow we play the first and it is against my friend in game.

It will be an epic showdown, him being the slight favourite but I have the 2 B’s + Inzaghi (renamed) .

We also have a cup Quarter Final against a 3% weaker team so that could prove rather difficult too.

Then the day after that match, I have to play a tough match against another title challenger.

We have the potential to lose 3 out of our next four games which would be my worst form since playing the game, never went more than 2 games without winning.

Or, if everything goes to plan, we could be in dreamland and in a great position, there is a 10% stronger opponent in the cup, I won’t have to meet him until the final should I get there but hopefully my usual 3 or 4 up front do their jobs,

I would predict us to take a few beatings here.

My Season.

Since I took over, it is the only time I went the first 20 games unbeaten but it is my worst start out of all 3, my first two were 19-0-1, this season is 18-2-0 which is statistically slightly worse.

My home stadium’s capacity has now been upgraded to 43,000 but I would doubt any of you would care about that.

My home unbeaten run has stretched to nearly 60 games in all competitions but it won’t last much longer, it has lasted almost 2.5 seasons.

Benitez has 14 MOTM’s and is firing on on all fronts so far.

Today’s match was my 120th game since overtaking SuperDunk and I have won 114 of those matches, drawing 3 and losing the other 3.

Hoping for the best but expecting the worst this season.

Addicted
    We got destroyed 6 - 1. We haven't conceded these many goals since I have started my club. RIP. Our 52 games unbeaten streak ended with this match. I was hoping to better my 79 games unbeaten streak.

Now I think I shouldn't have changed my winning formula to accommodate that 9 star player I got from King of the Hill Tournament. To play him I had to rest my 19 year old beast John Wishert.

Season 131 - Are you ready?-screenshot_2020-05-07-05-40-02-697_eu.nordeus.topeleven.android.jpg
    Season 131 - Are you ready?-screenshot_2020-05-07-06-06-31-303_eu.nordeus.topeleven.android.jpg

These are the players he created just before our game. With this much skewed white skills he must have bought 3 star players and trained them. All these players are not even close to fast trainers. He would have used a lot more than 1K greens before this match.

Season 131 - Are you ready?-screenshot_2020-05-07-06-07-40-188_eu.nordeus.topeleven.android.jpg
    Season 131 - Are you ready?-screenshot_2020-05-07-06-07-51-147_eu.nordeus.topeleven.android.jpg
    Season 131 - Are you ready?-screenshot_2020-05-07-06-08-08-512_eu.nordeus.topeleven.android.jpg
    Season 131 - Are you ready?-screenshot_2020-05-07-06-08-53-652_eu.nordeus.topeleven.android.jpg
    Season 131 - Are you ready?-screenshot_2020-05-07-06-09-05-958_eu.nordeus.topeleven.android.jpg
    Season 131 - Are you ready?-screenshot_2020-05-07-06-09-17-041_eu.nordeus.topeleven.android.jpg
    Season 131 - Are you ready?-screenshot_2020-05-07-06-09-27-274_eu.nordeus.topeleven.android.jpg

Page 28 of 59 FirstFirst ... 18262728293038 ... LastLast