Page 19 of 59 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast
Like Tree253Likes

Thread: Season 131 - Are you ready?

Quote Originally Posted by Arphaxad View Post
    What have you learned from last season?
    It's my first team and first ever season. Really excited to participate in this game.

Where did you place last season?
    See above.

Are you participating in the Association's Cup?
    No, I'll focus on the cup and league as I need to conserve energy.

What are your achievements with your Club and FA?
    None, yet.

What's your current level?
    Level 1.

What's your budget for this season?
    I was dealt around $5M. I've spent 3,3M and all tokens on 6 players, so no more transfers for me.

Who do you want to replace?
    Since it was a completely new team, I had some gaps to fill. On the positive side, I did start with a promising GK, DC/DMC and MC. I'll build around them. So far I've accquired ST, ST/AML, DL/ML/AML, DMC X2, DR/MR/AMR. The tokens were used for a scouted player paid in cash by sponsors. In retrospective, I should've been more patient with my tokens since I spent them all on that specific player. I guess I'll have to save up for two seasons to get them back. It'll be tough.

What are your goals for this season?
    I learnt that I'm not participating in the Champions League as my team hadn't qualified. So I will be focusing in the cup and league and hoping to win them both in addition to positioning my ST to win the best goalscorer challenge in the league.

What's your training level?
    I just reached level 8, but am still learning how it works, i.e. if i should focus on unlocking drills or levelling up existing drills.

Which will be your main formation?
    Depends on the opposition and relative strength. I would like to build from a 442, 451 or 4141 formation, but I don't have the required players and quality to do so. So my main formations will be 41212 and 4123 depending on if I'm the weakest or strongest side. I will however adapt and develop my team towards the aforementioned formations in the future if my resources allows me to do so.

Looking forward to get going. I've played 3 games until now and won them all (1x league, 2x cup). Have another league game in a couple of hours. Thanks and good luck to you all. May this season be prosper.
    I read it all... but in level 1 you don't have to spend so much. What you start with in level 1 is enough to see you through to the next level...

Sent from my SM-A720F using Tapatalk
    The Nebuchadnezzar exploring T11

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nebu View Post
    Nope! I read a bit of history and I liked the man.

Got it. I'm Chaldean myself, hence the question (Arphaxad is believed to be the ancestor to the Chaldean people).
    Nebu likes this.

Addicted
    I read it all... but in level 1 you don't have to spend so much. What you start with in level 1 is enough to see you through to the next level...

Thanks for being able to read through, lol. Well, I learned that to late. Spent to much. Should've saved for later levels. It is what it is, though. I'll proceed with what I have and try to save during level 2 instead. Hopefully I can level up the players I bought instead as some of them were young (18-20).

Thanks for being able to read through, lol. Well, I learned that to late. Spent to much. Should've saved for later levels. It is what it is, though. I'll proceed with what I have and try to save during level 2 instead. Hopefully I can level up the players I bought instead as some of them were young (18-20).
    Tip: levels 1-5 are quite easy, win it all before you climb up to the tigers.

Addicted
    Make a new account bro. It's pretty early in the season and you are only Level 1
    Nebu likes this.

Addicted
    Tip: levels 1-5 are quite easy, win it all before you climb up to the tigers.

Thanks. I'll keep that in mind, try not to spend to much during those levels and focus on fast training my young guns.

Quote Originally Posted by Siddharth Singh View Post
    Make a new account bro. It's pretty early in the season and you are only Level 1
    Yes, you are correct, assuming he didn't spend real cash.

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by eurofieds View Post
    I lost this game.. I was almost 10% better and the guy was a man down and I still lost the ****ing game.. Smh. Lost 4 glaring chances in the first 15mins

Sent from my SM-N9750 using Tapatalk
    After my supposedly annoying defeat this morning, where I lost a game against a weaker opponent, I've just won one against a much stronger opponent. I don't even understand this game..

Sent from my SM-N9750 using Tapatalk

Decent start of the season, what s hard is yet to come, but Suazo looks likely to hit more than 50 goals in 8 consecutive seasons.
    I m still around, LOL!

Max
    It is about time I do my daily update today 2 games, 18 goals and most importantly, 2 wins.

Anyway, in the league today, we won 1-5 away which was a good result for the team as there wasn’t too much of a quality difference, well, 20%.

Anyway, here are the highlights.

My new teenage MR scored again, he has done well so far.

Thanks all for the support.

We are still top of the table, my friend is in second.

Today, I recorded my all time largest win, I won 0-13 away in the CL, we were good, but again, they were 32% weaker I think. Anyway, second time in the last 8 matches that I won by 12 goals or more.

Here are the highlights:

Thanks you for the support in this match.

CL group table,

Lastly, my season so far, we have done well again, but we have a big game in the cup tomorrow, we drew in the cup yesterday but have gone back on track since then, hopefully we can pull this off, 57 goals scored in 8 games, not bad.

Last edited by Max; 04-30-2020 at 06:59 PM.
    Siddharth Singh likes this.

Page 19 of 59 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast