Page 17 of 59 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast
Like Tree253Likes

Thread: Season 131 - Are you ready?

Quote Originally Posted by eurofieds View Post
    Yes. That's what I do.. But I found out that I haven't been getting crossing ability for my LB and RB from doing defensive training only.. I'm not sure why. So I included LB and RB in my attackers training.. Do you think that's wise?

Sent from my SM-N9750 using Tapatalk
    I don't think that's necessary, if you want to train crossing it better be your set-piece taker. And I feel in game crossing is controlled by the simulation and it rarely works - one of those things the game controls and we don't

Sent from my SM-A720F using Tapatalk
    Siddharth Singh likes this.
    The Nebuchadnezzar exploring T11

Quote Originally Posted by Max McClean View Post
    First draw of the season, 5 games in, 4 wins and 1 draw has been our worst start to the season for a very long time.

Oh well, it was good as they were 4% stronger so no real complaints, we dominated the game in shots and shots on target but nothing too big.

Only thing that annoys me is that his goalkeeper scored the free kick to equalise. llmaestroll must have loaned him his keeper lol.

Anyway, those 3 away goals may haunt us in the second leg, but that is yet to be proven.

Thanks all for the support.

Well, manager don’t attend as usual but I feel that I can I,prove from what went wrong, switching to normal may not have been the best decision but I felt I had to as I did fall behind in this match, only for 7 minutes though, I would prefer if we were not knocked out this early but we really have to step up to the plate in the second leg, we have to score goals, a lot of them, or at least out score him or anything higher than a 4-4 draw.

My home unbeaten run in all competitions is now over two seasons long, about 53 games now I have played at home since I took over from SuperDunk and I still have not lost at home yet.

53 games 51 wins 2 draws 0 losses. (-2 games if you do not count the finals, I was technically on the home side of the score line.) if not then it is 51.

I have now played 105 Won 100 Drew 2 lost 3 with the new account.

I am impressed I still haven’t lost at home yet, but that will change soon. I thought I would today as I fell behind for 7 minutes.

This is a positive result as we were the weaker team and we pulled off a good performance, look to get back to winning ways though in the league soon.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Only 7 minutes and you aren't happy.

Conceeding three at home...means to be safe you must net at least three times away ...tough

The Nebuchadnezzar exploring T11

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by Nebu View Post
    Only 7 minutes and you aren't happy.

Conceeding three at home...means to be safe you must net at least three times away ...tough

I am ok with it, because it is against a good ream, I never said I was unhappy with the result, we did well.

I know we have to do that, but I believe we can, you know, we don’t have to score 3 goals, we can win 1-2 or something.
    Last edited by Max; 04-29-2020 at 02:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Max McClean View Post
    I am ok with it, because it is against a good ream, I never said I was unhappy with the result, we did well.

I know we have to do that, but I believe we can, you know, we don’t have to score 3 goals, we can win 1-2 or something.

Can you show his formation please?

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by Der_Ryan_M View Post
    Can you show his formation please?
    Ok, I had no dl so mine is kind of odd and I know it, but I will show you anyway.

Ok, here he was not attending but definitely could have taken advantage of the fact I have no DL.

Addicted
    What have you learned from last season?
    It's my first team and first ever season. Really excited to participate in this game.

Where did you place last season?
    See above.

Are you participating in the Association's Cup?
    No, I'll focus on the cup and league as I need to conserve energy.

What are your achievements with your Club and FA?
    None, yet.

What's your current level?
    Level 1.

What's your budget for this season?
    I was dealt around $5M. I've spent 3,3M and all tokens on 6 players, so no more transfers for me.

Who do you want to replace?
    Since it was a completely new team, I had some gaps to fill. On the positive side, I did start with a promising GK, DC/DMC and MC. I'll build around them. So far I've accquired ST, ST/AML, DL/ML/AML, DMC X2, DR/MR/AMR. The tokens were used for a scouted player paid in cash by sponsors. In retrospective, I should've been more patient with my tokens since I spent them all on that specific player. I guess I'll have to save up for two seasons to get them back. It'll be tough.

What are your goals for this season?
    I learnt that I'm not participating in the Champions League as my team hadn't qualified. So I will be focusing in the cup and league and hoping to win them both in addition to positioning my ST to win the best goalscorer challenge in the league.

What's your training level?
    I just reached level 8, but am still learning how it works, i.e. if i should focus on unlocking drills or levelling up existing drills.

Which will be your main formation?
    Depends on the opposition and relative strength. I would like to build from a 442, 451 or 4141 formation, but I don't have the required players and quality to do so. So my main formations will be 41212 and 4123 depending on if I'm the weakest or strongest side. I will however adapt and develop my team towards the aforementioned formations in the future if my resources allows me to do so.

Looking forward to get going. I've played 3 games until now and won them all (1x league, 2x cup). Have another league game in a couple of hours. Thanks and good luck to you all. May this season be prosper.

Addicted
    What kind of injury is this Nordeus ?

Season 131 - Are you ready?-screenshot_2020-04-29-18-05-52-064_eu.nordeus.topeleven.android.jpg

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by Siddharth Singh View Post

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_2020-04-29-18-05-52-064_eu.nordeus.topeleven.android.jpg 
Views:	29 
Size:	90.9 KB 
ID:	133230
    It’s a bad one .
    Siddharth Singh likes this.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Siddharth Singh View Post

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_2020-04-29-18-05-52-064_eu.nordeus.topeleven.android.jpg 
Views:	29 
Size:	90.9 KB 
ID:	133230
    Broken leg

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by maloukees View Post
    Broken leg
    Would have guessed something like that, I said a joke too, however, I have never had a player that was injured for that long.

Page 17 of 59 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast