Page 25 of 59 FirstFirst ... 15232425262735 ... LastLast
Like Tree253Likes

Thread: Season 131 - Are you ready?

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperDunk View Post
    Suazo getting MOTM for the 16th time in 17th games.
    BEAST
    Congrats on winning 50T
    SuperDunk likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Siddharth Singh View Post
    Congrats on winning 50T
    Season 131 - Are you ready?-maxresdefault-1-.jpg
    Suazo be like, after 2-3 mediocre seasons.
    I m still around, LOL!

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Max McClean View Post
    I mean, I mostly used the competition matches such as the league, CL and Cup, that got most of his training points to where they are, and I did not a lot of training to get his quality up.

It kind of depends on the player, my player is sort of young but he grows a lot, so this may vary from player to player.

To be honest, I am no expert when it comes to this but I cannot be sure, if you have the rests and a young player, I would say give it a shot, but take what I say with a pinch of salt, I am no genius .

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Thanks for the quick reply. I have a similar situation although I'm only level 1, hence my question. I purchased two fast trainers and they're developing like beasts in training. They've gained +1,5* (almost 2 becoming 7* players) in 60-70 rest packs each (starte with 5*). I'm holding off from putting them in games because I feel they're gaining a lot through training. But I guess I'll have to play them at some point, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Arphaxad View Post
    Thanks for the quick reply. I have a similar situation although I'm only level 1, hence my question. I purchased two fast trainers and they're developing like beasts in training. They've gained +1,5* (almost 2 becoming 7* players) in 60-70 rest packs each (starte with 5*). I'm holding off from putting them in games because I feel they're gaining a lot through training. But I guess I'll have to play them at some point, lol.
    You have to play them all the time... don't hold them; unleash them

Sent from my SM-A720F using Tapatalk
    The Nebuchadnezzar exploring T11

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nebu View Post
    You have to play them all the time... don't hold them; unleash them

In theory, yes. But they lose appr. 30-35 % conditioning from a game. That's approximately two hard/very hard drills. I feel like the output from a 30-35 % condition loss is greater through training than through a game. Do the players gain anything else from game experience which they don't from training sessions?

Besides, I'm still superior to my opposition even without the fast trainers. I'm already 8 points ahead in the league and through to the quarter finals in the cup.

In theory, yes. But they lose appr. 30-35 % conditioning from a game. That's approximately two hard/very hard drills. I feel like the output from a 30-35 % condition loss is greater through training than through a game. Do the players gain anything else from game experience which they don't from training sessions?

Besides, I'm still superior to my opposition even without the fast trainers. I'm already 8 points ahead in the league and through to the quarter finals in the cup.
    I feel the need to intervine here.
    But i always use zonal marking and low pressing in my team, so condition loss from a game is always max 20%.
    I never feel the need to invest greens in my players condition because they are always 85+ before every game.
    I m still around, LOL!

Max
    Thanks for the quick reply.
    No problem.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

What makes a player very good in their respective positions is their white skills. So in training it is hard to develop those white skills without building the grey ones (which some consider to be a waste of greens). However, games basically horns the white skills of the player, even though it looks slow but over time it is better than your manual training.

Generally, how most of us manage our teams is to train to your satisfaction at the beginning of the season. Then let the player build up through games...

The Nebuchadnezzar exploring T11

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperDunk View Post
    I feel the need to intervine here.
    But i always use zonal marking and low pressing in my team, so condition loss from a game is always max 20%.
    I never feel the need to invest greens in my players condition because they are always 85+ before every game.
    This might be it, because I'm using high pressing. I'm already dominating my games, so I believe I wouldn't concede even if I used low pressing.
    Control question: are your players good to go as long as they're +85 %? I've always tried to have them over 90 %.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nebu View Post
    What makes a player very good in their respective positions is their white skills. So in training it is hard to develop those white skills without building the grey ones (which some consider to be a waste of greens). However, games basically horns the white skills of the player, even though it looks slow but over time it is better than your manual training.

Generally, how most of us manage our teams is to train to your satisfaction at the beginning of the season. Then let the player build up through games...

Thanks, mate. I joined on the first day of the season, so I haven't been active through a pre-season yet. I'll keep this in mind, though, and might start to play the players from here on. I mean, I'll have to at some point, haha.
    Nebu likes this.

Page 25 of 59 FirstFirst ... 15232425262735 ... LastLast