Page 26 of 59 FirstFirst ... 16242526272836 ... LastLast
Like Tree253Likes

Thread: Season 131 - Are you ready?

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Arphaxad View Post
    Thanks for the quick reply. I have a similar situation although I'm only level 1, hence my question. I purchased two fast trainers and they're developing like beasts in training. They've gained +1,5* (almost 2 becoming 7* players) in 60-70 rest packs each (starte with 5*). I'm holding off from putting them in games because I feel they're gaining a lot through training. But I guess I'll have to play them at some point, lol.
    Bro keep on playing them. They will only earn more points and most of the time these players will also earn Man of the Match.
    Last edited by Siddharth Singh; 05-05-2020 at 04:16 PM.
    Arphaxad likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Siddharth Singh View Post
    Bro keep on playing them. They will only earn more points and most of the time these players will also earn Man of the Match.
    Arphaxad winning man of the match means extra skill points.

Sent from my SM-A720F using Tapatalk
    Arphaxad likes this.
    The Nebuchadnezzar exploring T11

Max

Season 131 - Are you ready?

Drew 1-1 in the league, usual BS excuse of it just wasn’t our day, I expect to come back from this full force, I want a winning streak now, that would be nice.

Can’t post photos right now but will try later, thanks all for the support but we fall to second, 2 draws already and both at home which isn’t good to see.

We need to forget about this disappointing draw and move on, yes the team was just 11% weaker but I expected better than that, Benitez went missing for once, I have never seem him play so bad, it is like he played with a blind fold on.

That draw was disappointing, that is 3 draws at home now in the last 15 games or so and we haven’t drawn or lost away, hopefully we have 4 draws at the end of the season, 2 at home and 2 away. Well lol (I just like it even, don’t know why, it feels better for so,e reason when your team is doing better at home.)

Also won 4-1 in the cup. So that went for us, we went through 15:2 on aggregate.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Max; 05-05-2020 at 07:50 PM.
    SuperDunk likes this.

Rookie
    League Round 8

Drew 1-1 with 11th placed team. Means we now sit 3rd, on the backfoot from 1st and 2nd for the league title.

Cup last 16

Comfortable 1-5 win, taking aggregate to 10-1. Through to 3rd consecutive Cup QF.

Manager's comments

"Really disappointed for a home draw against a weaker team. We should have done better and that will likely come back to bite us come the back-end of the season. But good to get into the Cup QF again, though we have a tough opponent. I'm proud of Riofrio, he's having a great season and I really hope that continues for him."

"Tomorrow is a huge day. We can't afford to finish 2nd in the Champions League group because we'll play the best-rated team in the last 16. We need to win tomorrow. We need a good goal difference as well. It's a big game for the club. And it will have repercussions for the future. "

Today suazo keeps banging them in, 17 games from 18 he was MOTM.
    Today, also Williams scored his 400th goal for the club.
    I m still around, LOL!

Max, you should definetely change the associaiton next season, yours has small chances to stay in gold 1...
    I m still around, LOL!

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperDunk View Post
    Max, you should definetely change the associaiton next season, yours has small chances to stay in gold 1...
    I certainly will, about time, I will look for one soon. I will stay for at least one more weeks and then I will consider my options. Either stay or go.

I think I will be leaving soon, I think it is no longer sustainable,

Quote Originally Posted by Max McClean View Post
    I certainly will, about time, I will look for one soon. I will stay for at least one more weeks and then I will consider my options. Either stay or go.

I think I will be leaving soon, I think it is no longer sustainable,

stay until the end of the season to claim the tokens, don t be a fool...next season in 7 days you ll find one.
    I m still around, LOL!

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperDunk View Post
    stay until the end of the season to claim the tokens, don t be a fool...next season in 7 days you ll find one.
    Ok then, I will stay until the end of the season, thanks for the help there.

SuperDunk likes this.

Famous
    Made it this morning in the Cup.. made it with a 1-3 win (lost my home game with 1-2)....

But now face a giant at least 20% better and most of his players are mutants (i suppose he spent real money on this game, it is not a tanker)... so at least I made to the QF in the Cup.

In the league I play #1 today with 2 points behind... so a very important game today there also.......
    SuperDunk likes this.

Page 26 of 59 FirstFirst ... 16242526272836 ... LastLast