Page 36 of 59 FirstFirst ... 26343536373846 ... LastLast
Like Tree253Likes

Thread: Season 131 - Are you ready?

Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    This is my team now, after use almost 2000T in resources -I count the 40 daily boosters + tokens saved - the player I bought and that had a 100% efficency in FKs, stopped scoring. The DC-DL-DR that had high rating of assistances in corners stopped assisting.
    A team that is 114 in +1Level, so 134 sacked our team from cup after the investment made to have almost x6 players at 9*, and the CL match of this morning the engine gave us x2 Yellows to the players that could have suspensions and after win this team 5-1 we barely could win 2-1, so we will have 2 players suspended vs a 123% team in this styrange situation, were the whole squad has all of sudden, vanished after the investment in resources. Meanwhile a114 team of +1 level have options to treble.

If I cancelled the account deletion is cause I expected this and cause I like the time I spend with the community but you'll never see me again pushing for any video or playing after this season. I'm so done with this and it's well !@### up since the skill limits were removed and the game has just become a pure lottery.
    Too let me remind that the game has lost all the intuitive part regarding margins/distances which are incomphrensible and made obsolete every single tactical guide that we had in the entire forum.

Attachment 133400
    It just wasn't to be...

But seriously, this is a joke yeah.
    But on the other hand, I did really make another step forward in the last few months, experimenting with formations and tactics, also paying attention to your guides with the change freekick guy if he misses 2x in a row and all of this stuff. And I mean - I play this game for 7 years now and I'm still learning and the engine is constantly changing. What works today might not work in a few seasons anymore. And new things will matter.
    It's also kind of the fun that comes with the game. At the end you can only try your best and try to be relaxed about the game, especially if you are not spending a lot or any money on it.
    The mindset of wanting to win everything is wrong. You need to respect all opponents who are semi-active and try to figure them out, approach from game to game. I was on that point before, wanting to quit. But I couldn't then and you know, today I'm glad I didn't quit.

Quote Originally Posted by Der_Ryan_M View Post
    It just wasn't to be...

But seriously, this is a joke yeah.
    But on the other hand, I did really make another step forward in the last few months, experimenting with formations and tactics, also paying attention to your guides with the change freekick guy if he misses 2x in a row and all of this stuff. And I mean - I play this game for 7 years now and I'm still learning and the engine is constantly changing. What works today might not work in a few seasons anymore. And new things will matter.
    It's also kind of the fun that comes with the game. At the end you can only try your best and try to be relaxed about the game, especially if you are not spending a lot or any money on it.
    The mindset of wanting to win everything is wrong. You need to respect all opponents who are semi-active and try to figure them out, approach from game to game. I was on that point before, wanting to quit. But I couldn't then and you know, today I'm glad I didn't quit.
    You have a point, but the lack of certainty is frustrating. You loose games and you don't know why, change and study formations but one can hardly see the pattern of things: I mean each competition has a different engine. When the game doesn't kick your balls one tanker does (like me a 184% team knocked me out of the Cup after all my planning and real cash investments). Then just like in Khris' case you decide to save so much, and then invest so much but you cannot point to what you have achieved with such huge investment of 2k tokens plus greens. It is not gratifying to say the least - I hope the friendly championship will solve this problem. Since with the new idea of reputation tankers can be easily identified and draws can be fairer.

Sent from my SM-A720F using Tapatalk
    Der_Ryan_M likes this.
    The Nebuchadnezzar exploring T11

Join the friendly championship!!! 004U5Y

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    This is my team now, after use almost 2000T in resources -I count the 40 daily boosters + tokens saved - the player I bought and that had a 100% efficency in FKs, stopped scoring. The DC-DL-DR that had high rating of assistances in corners stopped assisting.
    A team that is 114 in +1Level, so 134 sacked our team from cup after the investment made to have almost x6 players at 9*, and the CL match of this morning the engine gave us x2 Yellows to the players that could have suspensions and after win this team 5-1 we barely could win 2-1, so we will have 2 players suspended vs a 123% team in this styrange situation, were the whole squad has all of sudden, vanished after the investment in resources. Meanwhile a114 team of +1 level have options to treble.

If I cancelled the account deletion is cause I expected this and cause I like the time I spend with the community but you'll never see me again pushing for any video or playing after this season. I'm so done with this and it's well !@### up since the skill limits were removed and the game has just become a pure lottery.
    Too let me remind that the game has lost all the intuitive part regarding margins/distances which are incomphrensible and made obsolete every single tactical guide that we had in the entire forum.

Attachment 133400
    I understand. But why do you have so many players on multiple positions? That would mean more boosters and greens.

Sent from my SM-N9750 using Tapatalk

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by eurofieds View Post
    I understand. But why do you have so many players on multiple positions? That would mean more boosters and greens.

Changing(or swap) positions during the match without substitutions are more important than green packs i guess.

Famous
    Annoyed at that bug half an hour ago that wouldn't let me log in, my team 118%, opponent 37.5% and game awarded the result 1-1 with no game report and no change to my players condition and no change to their stats, so it's like it never happened except I was given a draw I'm now not top of the league

Quote Originally Posted by gogs67 View Post
    Annoyed at that bug half an hour ago that wouldn't let me log in, my team 118%, opponent 37.5% and game awarded the result 1-1 with no game report and no change to my players condition and no change to their stats, so it's like it never happened except I was given a draw I'm now not top of the league
    That's terribly unfair

The Nebuchadnezzar exploring T11

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Nebu View Post
    That's terribly unfair

I was using slightly more colourful language but, yeh, pretty unfair!

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Nebu View Post
    That's terribly unfair

I think nordeus shouldn't be trying to fit too many events in the game in one season. Causes too much disruptions.

Addicted
    Seems like everyone has forgotten this thread amidst friendly champions hype.

Page 36 of 59 FirstFirst ... 26343536373846 ... LastLast