Page 56 of 59 FirstFirst ... 6465455565758 ... LastLast
Like Tree253Likes

Thread: Season 131 - Are you ready?

I really didn't expect that Champions League title, after the investment that really changed badly the whole squad... I had to invest my last resources to try to keep some players at a proper distance from the oppo AvQ and plan very well the pre-match and match strategy.... worked all what I planed so proud of it... now this night the last match in League is vs the same team, needing a draw by our side to keep the 1st place, but with that cool CL title, the 17th foru us, Im already so satisfied.

Season 131 - Are you ready?-cl-s96-3-4-win2.jpg

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    I really didn't expect that Champions League title, after the investment that really changed badly the whole squad... I had to invest my last resources to try to keep some players at a proper distance from the oppo AvQ and plan very well the pre-match and match strategy.... worked all what I planed so proud of it... now this night the last match in League is vs the same team, needing a draw by our side to keep the 1st place, but with that cool CL title, the 17th foru us, Im already so satisfied.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	cl s96 3 4 win2.jpg 
Views:	35 
Size:	50.2 KB 
ID:	133604
    Congrats Khris, I think that is your first CL in a couple years, good luck in the league tomorrow.
    khris likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by SuperDunk View Post
    sure, having 48 wins in a season and 2 draws in cup and CL finals, aren t conspiracy enough for you.
    The fact that in 1 game my players kept missing from every angle and in another a 5* substitute of my opponent scored on me is just an ordinary thing, right?
    conceded like 5 goals in these finals, 19 so far in total. that s like 25% of goals conceded in 2 games, had better opponents throughout the campain and conceded 1 or 2, somehow they drank red bull or something in the finals?
    that s as much bs it can get...
    if they don t troll you doesn t mean the sh*t isn t real.
    So I have to agree with you, even if this doesn't happened to me, just because you say so. OK I agree if this makes you feel better lol

A.C. MILAN LEGENDS-Team Showcase
    http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...n-legends.html
    Season 45,lvl 43(24 trebles)
    GAME OVER

Quote Originally Posted by madflo19 View Post
    So I have to agree with you, even if this doesn't happened to me, just because you say so. OK I agree if this makes you feel better lol
    Pretty much...
    This trolling trend goes only in the finals for me, and 3 finals in 8 is quite something...
    If i got trolled in knock out rounds at least once, i might incline to your opinion, but while i am perfect until the final, and the final somehow my players go missing for no reason what so ever, i can t believe there isn t some BS there that affects my team.
    I m still around, LOL!

If any other guy would have been better than me, at least once in like 48 times would make me draw or even lose in knock out rounds, but still...no one
    Last edited by SuperDunk; 05-22-2020 at 07:40 PM.
    MNK Kaskada likes this.
    I m still around, LOL!

Assistant: "Losing this points could haunt us". Me:"Mrš u pičku materinu". (sorry my language ).

Season 131 - Are you ready?-screenshot_2020-05-23-08-56-10.jpgSeason 131 - Are you ready?-screenshot_2020-05-23-08-38-58.jpg

And I have 24% stronger team, won first game away 6:0.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by MNK Kaskada View Post
    Assistant: "Losing this points could haunt us". Me:"Mrš u pičku materinu". (sorry my language ).

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_2020-05-23-08-56-10.jpg 
Views:	26 
Size:	40.5 KB 
ID:	133607Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_2020-05-23-08-38-58.jpg 
Views:	27 
Size:	50.5 KB 
ID:	133608

And I have 24% stronger team, won first game away 6:0.
    Your team is going through exactly what Khris team was witnessing. After investment performance went down to 0.

Yeah, it's why I never invest mid-season (only the daily videos you can watch in player screen after watching green packs)... Invest day 1 and go.
    maloukees likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by SuperDunk View Post
    So have 3 finals in 8 seasons of CL lost
    1 cup final in 9 seasons, i d approve that, you lose sometimes....but 3 in CL is unacceptable....
    Sorry for your loss. Lol, it sounds like you lost someone dear to you. Anyway u know what i mean.
    Saw your team pic. You should have won it. **** happens. I lost 4 cup finals consecutively the last time i played so i get the frustration.

And that last night... at 4:15AM.... the last league match VS the same oppo we faced in the CL finale was played, with FCBayern München as League Leader with +1 point Adv. and we controlled the match and a win was earned to secure the title. Seems Ive managed the team to find the formula to control the bad streak, playing without ST and with a DMC... and setting as sub the best scorer, Centeno, who saved us in the CL final with his 2 goals coming as sub for Carvalho.

Season 131 - Are you ready?-s96-last-league-match.jpg

And the 31th League Title will be added too

Season 131 - Are you ready?-s96-cl17th.jpg
    Last edited by khris; 05-23-2020 at 12:51 PM.

Page 56 of 59 FirstFirst ... 6465455565758 ... LastLast