Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast
Like Tree13Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] Special Sponsor 10th Birthday edition - Full-Time

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Siddharth Singh View Post
    Go ahead, complain to the admins. Cry like a baby.
    I corrected that quote already. Didn’t mean to be any rude.

You behave quite similar to those helpdesk guys from a call center. They read a manual and after that they hostly think they can help people out. The truth is that without any practical knowledge you are simply unable to answer practical questions. Hey, I can read the manual myself. I don’t need the helpdesk for that.

It would be really appreciated, it you realize this and mention your (lack of) practical experience in your forum posts. It is really too much for people to expect them to think something like: oh, it’s Singh again, he only reads a book.

Addicted
    Edited...
    Last edited by Guido van den Berg; 05-15-2020 at 07:27 AM. Reason: Invalid quote

Addicted
    Dumb idiot stop targeting me. I posted a screenshot with what I said. That screen shot is official statement from Nordeus. Going by your logic no one should ever help anyone on this forum as you can be right thousand times but your are bound to be sometimes wrong too.

If anyone is at fault then it's Nordeus. Secondly I said what I believed to be true. I didn't forced anyone to claim their reward.

And with no clarity whether we will be able to claim our reward or not after the event ends then it's logical to claim it.
    Did you just swear at me? Tsk...

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Guido van den Berg View Post
    Did you just swear at me? Tsk...
    You poked me earlier to without any reason, I chose to ignore that. But you did it again so I had to reply. Sorry for the harsh language.

Just like you edited your reply, I will edit mine too.

Addicted
    You poked me earlier to without any reason, I chose to ignore that. But you did it again so I had to reply. Sorry for the harsh language.

Just like you edited your reply, I will edit mine too.
    I had a very good reason to reply to the false advise you gave earlier. Various people showed you how you should bring your advise.
    And next, you violated the forum rules by swearing. I will not delete that quote.

6.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #96
    Administrator
    Hey, guys keep it civil everywhere on the forum, please.

The 10th Birthday Special Sponsor has reached its full-time. How many milestones have you unlocked?

Finished it
    For official in-game help please refer to Top Eleven Support here.
    I upload top eleven content on my YouTube Channel.

That's the deadliest combination you can hope for. Free Kick + Shadow Striker.
    for me its shadow striker plus dribbler .
    For official in-game help please refer to Top Eleven Support here.
    I upload top eleven content on my YouTube Channel.

Max
    Well, I did ok, considering I didn’t invest anything, so I am happy I suppose, I got a special ability for one of my players, although it is the penalty one, I suppose it is still something.

Rookie
    unlocked the 13th milestone which was my objective.
    Did not invest any tokens but i invested in the premium paying the 6 euros.

All in all , i was extremely happy with the prizes , especially with the player special abilities and the ++ in skills.
    The total disappointment was the the reward 13th as it gave me the minimum for the striker (6 stars).

To be honest , if i was in Nordeus shoes , i would have managed it differently commercial wise. The corridor should have been smaller (between 7-8 stars for example) to adjust the expectations of the managers that paid the premium. Or it could have been 3 scales bronze/silver and gold. The silver and gold could have been “OR” . So different cost maybe 5 euro for the silver and 10 for the gold. This way they could have a scaled approach on the rewards as well.
    For example for reward 13th :
    - you pay for silver you get a striker between 6-7 stars with special ability random
    - you pay for gold you get a striker between 8-9 with special ability one-to-ones

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast