Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast
Like Tree13Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] Special Sponsor 10th Birthday edition - Full-Time

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by VFK View Post
    I suppose the 5-7 star playmaker will most likely just be 5 stars? Thus probably not worth spending 25T since I can't get it otherwise.
    Mine was 5*. Second grade player as his grey skills were high as well. Sold him immediately for ~370K.

Both players were valued at ~1,4M. So I do think that's worth the 25T as the conversion is 25T for 0,8M.
    Download my power training tool here https://forum.topeleven.com/tutorial...alculator.html

Cash becomes worthless later. 1 token will get you millions at higher levels.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Siddharth Singh View Post
    As the offers ends you won't be able to claim your reward. In game there is a help sign beside setting, there you can find answers to all your such questions.
    This is what I already thought I had seen from the event last season. See the screenshot below.

In the future, please do not pretend that you have all the knowledge in the world, while in fact you do not have a clue. You gave false information to many people, who claimed their rewards too early in the season. Thank you very much.

[Official] Special Sponsor 10th Birthday edition - Full-Time-e5d813b9-c384-45d4-be13-65e9a20002e7.jpg
    Arphaxad likes this.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Guido van den Berg View Post
    This is what I already thought I had seen from the event last season. See the screenshot below.

In the future, please do not pretend that you have all the knowledge in the world, while in fact you do not have a clue. You gave false information to many people, who claimed their rewards too early in the season. Thank you very much.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	E5D813B9-C384-45D4-BE13-65E9A20002E7.jpg 
Views:	30 
Size:	61.7 KB 
ID:	133481
    Damn, I claimed the free loan and all the on fire players in vain then. Any idea for how long you're able to claim the rewards?

Skickat från min VOG-L29 via Tapatalk
    Last edited by Arphaxad; 05-15-2020 at 06:26 AM.
    Download my power training tool here https://forum.topeleven.com/tutorial...alculator.html

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Arphaxad View Post
    Damn, I claimed the free loan and all the on fire players in vain then. Any idea for how long you're able to claim the rewards?

Skickat från min VOG-L29 via Tapatalk
    I asked this exact question a week ago. Nobody with any knowledge gave me an answer. You might keep a watch on the screen I posted, so you know yourself for next season.
    Arphaxad likes this.

Addicted

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	E5D813B9-C384-45D4-BE13-65E9A20002E7.jpg 
Views:	30 
Size:	61.7 KB 
ID:	133481
    Bro stop targeting me. I posted a screenshot with what I said. That screen shot is official statement from Nordeus. Going by your logic no one should ever help anyone on this forum as you can be right thousand times but your are bound to be sometimes wrong too.

If anyone is at fault then it's Nordeus. Secondly I said what I believed to be true. I didn't forced anyone to claim their reward.

And with no clarity whether we will be able to claim our reward or not after the event ends then it's logical to claim it.
    Last edited by Siddharth Singh; 05-15-2020 at 10:08 AM.

Addicted
    I asked this exact question a week ago. Nobody with any knowledge gave me an answer. You might keep a watch on the screen I posted, so you know yourself for next season.
    Your toxicity is the reason no body gave you any answer.

Because if someone is wrong by mistake you will bad mouth him.

Addicted
    Your toxicity is the reason no body gave you any answer.

Because if someone is wrong by mistake you will bad mouth him.
    No apology whatsoever? You are not a nice person really.

Of course you did not give false information on purpose. Your real mistake is that you think you know so much.
    Last edited by Guido van den Berg; 05-15-2020 at 07:02 AM.

Addicted
    So you did this on purpose? I think you should be banned...
    Go ahead, complain to the admins. Cry like a baby.

Dumb idiot stop targeting me. I posted a screenshot with what I said. That screen shot is official statement from Nordeus. Going by your logic no one should ever help anyone on this forum as you can be right thousand times but your are bound to be sometimes wrong too.

If anyone is at fault then it's Nordeus. Secondly I said what I believed to be true. I didn't forced anyone to claim their reward.

And with no clarity whether we will be able to claim our reward or not after the event ends then it's logical to claim it.
    You are accountable for whatever you confirm. If you guided by some official statement but never experienced it yourself or cannot remember. You should mention it. It is good that you are actively helping new players but wrong advise can be costly. I have read many of your “helpful” post to new players. While most are fair, some are simply your opinions.

Advise to new players or people seeking advise.

Not everyone who is nice to talk to provide the best info. It is good to be cautious and not take everyones word for it. I believe he did not have any ill intent for this mistake. But some players who are competitive want you to fail and will give you bad advise on purpose. Beware.

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast