Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011
Like Tree13Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] Special Sponsor 10th Birthday edition - Full-Time

Addicted
    Where is the special sponsor tab guys ? I can't find it, please help me. I didn't claime my rewards till now.

When no one is sure till when you can claim your rewards then it's logical to claim it. We can wait till the last date and then claim it for max benefit.

And it was really naive of people to think that the tab will be gone immediately as the event timer ends. What about the managers who reaches a milestone just few seconds before the timer is about to expire and is unable to claim his rewards.
    Last edited by Siddharth Singh; 05-18-2020 at 06:42 AM.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Siddharth Singh View Post
    Where is the special sponsor tab guys ? I can't find it, please help me. I didn't claime my rewards till now.

When no one is sure till when you can claim your rewards then it's logical to claim it. We can wait till the last date and then claim it for max benefit.

And it was really naive of people to think that the tab will be gone immediately as the event timer ends. What about the managers who reaches a milestone just few seconds before the timer is about to expire and is unable to claim his rewards.
    Yep, the claim option was available for 3 days after the end of the event. I think you will not forget next time. At least, I won’t.

It’s a good thing that you realize how naive you were, especially by taking the in-game help text for granted.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Guido van den Berg View Post
    Yep, the claim option was available for 3 days after the end of the event. I think you will not forget next time. At least, I won’t.

It’s a good thing that you realize how naive you were, especially by taking the in-game help text for granted.
    I left the onfire award as well as i have a cup final and two important league clashes.......

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011