Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree13Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] Special Sponsor 10th Birthday edition - Full-Time

1.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #1
    Administrator

[Official] Special Sponsor 10th Birthday edition - Full-Time

[Official] Special Sponsor 10th Birthday edition - Full-Time-wn-86-.jpg

The Special Sponsor is back with an exciting set of Rewards & Tasks for our 10th Birthday! The event will last for 15 days!

Start unlocking those milestones NOW! Good luck Managers!
    Lyricalray likes this.

Addicted
    The points to get for the achievements are insufficient to unlock all levels. So you can only complete this event by spending 25 tokens on at least one level.

The total number of points to earn is 1230 (add the numbers for all 27 achievements).
    The total number of points for all 15 levels is 1350 (starting by 20 in incrementing by 10 per level, so 15 x (20+160) / 2 = 1350).

I think it is unfair that you can only complete the event by spending tokens. We are supposed to win something, instead of spending,
    pedrolqb likes this.

3.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #3
    Administrator
    Hey,

This time not every level will be incremented by 10. So you'll be able to collect more points by completing tasks than required to unlock all milestones.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lian View Post
    Hey,

This time not every level will be incremented by 10. So you'll be able to collect more points by completing tasks than required to unlock all milestones.
    That's great news. Thanks. These all things should be mentioned properly even before anyone starts to rant.

Addicted
    Hey,

Can you please tell us which levels will not increment by 10? And what will the increment be on these levels?
    pedrolqb likes this.

First of all: congrats on the 10 year anniversary, Nordeus!
    Second: I have an issue with the 8% viewing bonus from Mourinho. I like the idea of it in League/CL/Cup and I will most likely purchase the premium because I like the extra stuff, but I wish you could deactivate the Mourinho bonus for association games.
    NUNO FC, Lyricalray and milpol like this.

Addicted
    wtf a real madrid jersey are you frickin kidding me???

Quote Originally Posted by Polotoed View Post
    First of all: congrats on the 10 year anniversary, Nordeus!
    Second: I have an issue with the 8% viewing bonus from Mourinho. I like the idea of it in League/CL/Cup and I will most likely purchase the premium because I like the extra stuff, but I wish you could deactivate the Mourinho bonus for association games.
    A good suggestion from and I support this

Addicted
    Hey Lian can you answer my these 2 questions

1) What will be the age of the 2 players that we will get from this event ?

2) We get condition bonus 2 times. 10 percent and then another 20 percent. So we will get a total of 30 percent condition bonus ?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	WN (86).jpg 
Views:	228 
Size:	48.0 KB 
ID:	133245

The Special Sponsor is back with an exciting set of Rewards & Tasks for our 10th Birthday! The event will last for 15 days!

Start unlocking those milestones NOW! Good luck Managers!
    Lian, i'm new to the game, LV 2, and i'm not able to participate in this event, do you know why? All my friends are macking progress and i still didn't see the event in my game, i play in android and web and had updated the game today, even so the event does not appear to me , can you help me with this trouble?

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast