Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree14Likes

Thread: Benefits with Associations

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Arphaxad View Post
    I'm actually trying to unlock new drills before unlocking higher level drills. But I have 5 promising players between 18-20 years as well which I like to develop. They're doing good, but it costs a bunch of rest packs.
    Don't invest in them. None will be fast trainers. Save your rest packs and when you have enough money buy a 18 year fast trainer AML or AMC or AMR ( more preferred will be AML or AMR because of high crossing attributes, so you will be able to use him as Corner taker too) Traine him Free Kick SA and invest in him. Make him 7 star and witness the magic.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by milpol View Post
    I do my best . Im happy that I help people. when your st doesnt gain a single skills , means that he is nearly to the maximum skills gained from the specific drills . change drills and you will see that he will gain more . Remember the 180 rule
    Me too mate...

Thanks for your channel next to the forum, i learned a lot
    milpol likes this.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Siddharth Singh View Post
    Don't invest in them. None will be fast trainers. Save your rest packs and when you have enough money buy a 18 year fast trainer AML or AMC or AMR ( more preferred will be AML or AMR because of high crossing attributes, so you will be able to use him as Corner taker too) Traine him Free Kick SA and invest in him. Make him 7 star and witness the magic.
    Well, I did already mess up initially by investing in some players. I have an AML that has 7 stars already, but he's 20 yo and has corners as SA. He's playing fantastic every game though. The other is a 6 star DMC 20 yo. Another DC/DMC 19 yo which is 5,2 stars but developing really fast. He picks up several skills every drill. An MC which has almost 5 stars and developing fast as well at 18 yo. My ST at 18 yo with 5 stars. And lastly my GK who's 18 yo and 5 stars. The GK, DC/DMC and MC i got when I took over the club, the rest I invested in.

How do I reocignize whether they're fast trainers or not? I've read about the value/wage ratio as a factor to recognise fast trainers, but frankly I'm not convinced.
    Last edited by Arphaxad; 05-02-2020 at 01:21 PM.
    Siddharth Singh likes this.

Addicted
    Well, I did already mess up initially by investing in some players. I have an AML that has 7 stars already, but he's 20 yo and has corners as SA. He's playing fantastic every game though. The other is a 6 star DMC 20 yo. Another DC/DMC 19 yo which is 5,2 stars but developing really fast. He picks up several skills every drill. An MC which has almost 5 stars and developing fast as well at 18 yo. My ST at 18 yo with 5 stars. And lastly my GK who's 18 yo and 5 stars. The GK, DC/DMC and MC i got when I took over the club, the rest I invested in.

How do I reocignize whether they're fast trainers or not? I've read about the value/wage ratio as a factor to recognise fast trainers, but frankly I'm not convinced.
    Follow this chart. Don't worry about the wage. If you come across any player who is valued in the price range mentioned in the chart buy him immediately. He will definitely be a fast trainer.

Benefits with Associations-screenshot_2020-05-02-18-55-37-671_com.android.chrome.jpg
    ris likes this.

Addicted
    Follow this chart. Don't worry about the wage. If you come across any player who is valued in the price range mentioned in the chart buy him immediately. He will definitely be a fast trainer.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_2020-05-02-18-55-37-671_com.android.chrome.jpg 
Views:	52 
Size:	119.9 KB 
ID:	133281
    Thank you, highly appreciated. According to that chart, my player sucks, lol. I could sell them and get my invested money back, but I won't get my tokens back unfortunately.

Do I need to find a player that meets all the requirements in the chart or only the value? Also, should I only target 18 yo for the chart, not 19? Suppose I purchase a player that meets the requirements for a level 1 fast trainer. Will he be competitive at level 2, 3 and 4?
    Last edited by Arphaxad; 05-02-2020 at 01:59 PM.

Addicted
    Thank you, highly appreciated. According to that chart, my player sucks, lol. I could sell them and get my invested money back, but I won't get my tokens back unfortunately.

Do I need to find a player that meets all the requirements in the chart or only the value? Also, should I only target 18 yo for the chart, not 19? Suppose I purchase a player that meets the requirements for a level 1 fast trainer. Will he be competitive at level 2, 3 and 4?
    No. Just look at total value of the player.

The values mentioned here are for max quality player you can get from the market at every level.

Obviously if someone is of lower quality he will value a little less.
    Der_Ryan_M likes this.

Addicted
    No. Just look at total value of the player.

The values mentioned here are for max quality player you can get from the market at every level.

Obviously if someone is of lower quality he will value a little less.
    Thanks, I'll keep an eye on the market for 18 yo players in those value intervals. I'll sell 1-2 players so I can afford the price range if a promising player shows up on the market.

The best 18 yo I've seen so far was a striker who was valued at 2,2M. But it's only been a couple of days into the season.

Addicted
    Thanks, I'll keep an eye on the market for 18 yo players in those value intervals. I'll sell 1-2 players so I can afford the price range if a promising player shows up on the market.

The best 18 yo I've seen so far was a striker who was valued at 2,2M. But it's only been a couple of days into the season.
    Yes, they are hard to find but these are the player you want to recruit. They cost so much at lower levels that no one bids for them.

You can get them for 1 token and if you keep on feeding them some rests they will easily accompany your club till age 25-26.

Addicted
    Yes, they are hard to find but these are the player you want to recruit. They cost so much at lower levels that no one bids for them.

You can get them for 1 token and if you keep on feeding them some rests they will easily accompany your club till age 25-26.
    Now I understand what you mean. Got my hands on a DL, 18 yo, for 2,68M. Damn, he trains fast. ~60 rest packs later he's valued at 3,5M.

Addicted
    Now I understand what you mean. Got my hands on a DL, 18 yo, for 2,68M. Damn, he trains fast. ~60 rest packs later he's valued at 3,5M.
    Yes. If you choose properly you can train them Special ability for around 40 green packs.

Initially you are short of money so I will advice to invest in attacking Fast Trainer but I believe you just couldn't resit the tempt of recruiting when you saw a fast trainer

And you want to train special ability to any of your players then do it immediately after you recruit him. As players gain stats they train slower.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast