Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910
Like Tree38Likes

Thread: top eleven forum challenge season #131 - MCs/assists challenge tracking thread

Quote Originally Posted by Siddharth Singh View Post
    Same here... IDK why ours players end up just behind each other

Sent from my POCO X2 using Tapatalk
    It's the man of the match that Nordeous gave my AMR instead of my AML when he did all the job rated 10 from first half and my AMR got 10 rating at dying minute and then won MoTM. I could have been 441 and take 3rd.
    Hard luck... My AML was deprives of it countless times. Hatrick goal and hatrick assist to my AML and my AMR he assisted to score only hatrick got MoTM instead of him that did all the job. It just wasn't to be. 🚢🏽*β™‚οΈπŸšΆπŸ½*β™‚οΈπŸšΆπŸ½*β™‚οΈπŸ˜”π Ÿ˜”
    Seeker85 likes this.

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Phills View Post
    It's the man of the match that Nordeous gave my AMR instead of my AML when he did all the job rated 10 from first half and my AMR got 10 rating at dying minute and then won MoTM. I could have been 441 and take 3rd.
    Hard luck... My AML was deprives of it countless times. Hatrick goal and hatrick assist to my AML and my AMR he assisted to score only hatrick got MoTM instead of him that did all the job. It just wasn't to be. ***
    Exactly same for me bud.

Sent from my CLT-L29 using Tapatalk

Well, seems that those who earned a good amount of points already shared their players to claim the rewards, the Top looks like this, then:

TOP 3
    SUPERDUNK ----484 (New record)-----50Tokens
    EASTSIDER 460-------------------------------------40Tokens
    STEVAN 440------------------------------------------30Tokens
    ------------------------------------------------------------------

SIDDHARTH 436
    PHILLS 436
    MIHAIL RAZVAN 427
    HOLYBOY 421
    SEEKER85 418
    BLOK 45 409

Remember that from now on, the Top 3 Challange winners + the Seasonal Thread winner of 50T will not be available to claim for rewards during a season.

We will have, after x3 seasons with MCs /Assists challanges, a STs challange giving x3 points per goal, 5 MotM and 1 per assist. Maybe after 1-2 seasons we could try some kind of Wingers challange.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Phills View Post
    Hard luck... My AML was deprives of it countless times. Hatrick goal and hatrick assist to my AML and my AMR he assisted to score only hatrick got MoTM instead of him that did all the job. It just wasn't to be. 🚢🏽*β™‚οΈπŸšΆπŸ½*β™‚οΈπŸšΆπŸ½*β™‚οΈπŸ˜”π Ÿ˜”
    In that case Ludovic has the lowest number of MoM haha. I think most of the players have performed similarly, it's MoM which has been the deciding factor.

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910