Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Check this Out - Crazy

Cracicot I am on level 11, everyone else he went 50 rounds but could not take a screenshot of that and I know what you are saying that it seems like a good deal, age, 3 positions, SA 22 yo but to pay 4 times over well that just shows how bad market is and everyone is fighting like made. I PT him to 3rd position as when bought he had first 2 position & SA but he hardly scores pens and I have seen his training speed slow so to get that price I am happy.
    F.C. United
    League Won 11
    League Runner up 4
    Cup Won 3
    Cup Finalist 3
    Champions League Won 5
    Champions League Finalist 9

Season 23 Level 23

United Til I Die
    League Won 12
    League Runner Up 4
    Champions League Won 2
    Champions League Finalist 7
    Cups Won 1
    Cup Finalist 2

Season 32 Level 27 (Retired)

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    We can buy a 50T scouts,but how often do you find them playing more than 1 position AND being the 22 year old 6* 4/9 player?

To make this purchase a fair comparison vs a scout, you would need to PT the scout a new position since most scouts only play 1 or 2 positions, its not often you find a scout that plays 3 positions.
    you have a point when it comes to positions, although 2 is more than enough tbh, unless he is DMR/MR/AMR .. my back 4 always have double position CB/DMC or RB/CB .. so i always have my options .. so it never worth it to me to have those 3 positions together.. i bought a scout and was only CB, but rest of my players were dual positions at the back so never really needed him to play somewhere else .. so if i don't need him play somewhere else, it is a pointless for me if he play 3 positions, especially when you can buy many good 18 yo with dual positions

regarding the age, a scout will last 2 seasons unless you PT him .. so will not matter whether he is 24 or 22, he will be in the same development range
    my team @ http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...ears-fc-2.html
    League : winner (S1, S2, S3, S6, S7) , runner up (S4*, S5*) * was in holiday away
    CL: Winner (S4, S7), runner up (S2, S3, S5, S6)
    Cup: Winner (S3)

Quote Originally Posted by reddeviljohn View Post
    Cracicot I am on level 11, everyone else he went 50 rounds but could not take a screenshot of that and I know what you are saying that it seems like a good deal, age, 3 positions, SA 22 yo but to pay 4 times over well that just shows how bad market is and everyone is fighting like made. I PT him to 3rd position as when bought he had first 2 position & SA but he hardly scores pens and I have seen his training speed slow so to get that price I am happy.
    waw .. 50 rounds for most players in level 11
    not sure i want to continue till that stage of bidding wars
    my team @ http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...ears-fc-2.html
    League : winner (S1, S2, S3, S6, S7) , runner up (S4*, S5*) * was in holiday away
    CL: Winner (S4, S7), runner up (S2, S3, S5, S6)
    Cup: Winner (S3)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12