Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree10Likes

Thread: 5 games into the season, the game engine's making me throw the league away

Addicted
    after thinking about how to concede the league , i just realized that it's not the easiest thing to do. You have to not lose the games too big, coz then you'll be losing morale boosters for being dominated. And you can't lose too many games coz then you'll be relegated. You also have to make sure you don't win too many games so you accidentally end up 7th and get promoted.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by hullabaloo View Post
    after thinking about how to concede the league , i just realized that it's not the easiest thing to do. You have to not lose the games too big, coz then you'll be losing morale boosters for being dominated. And you can't lose too many games coz then you'll be relegated. You also have to make sure you don't win too many games so you accidentally end up 7th and get promoted.
    Relegated? I did not think this was a possibility. Unless I am mistake it is not possible to be relegated. So tank it! pull a QPR!

Pro
    the bitch fit isnt about conceding the league. It's about the game engine not letting my team manage to get any shots on target. And about being crushed by a worse team when both used the same tactics (and none of the goals were from counterattacks, corners or freekicks). Just shouldn't be happening.

I was conceding/Tanking the league in protest to that.
    It would be wise to actually read what I wrote instead of just reading a few words and making up the contents yourself. Try it, I promise you it's beneficial to us both
    You said the game engine is making you throw the league away, i.e your conceding the league after a few results.
    Last edited by herdo; 05-12-2013 at 10:36 AM.

I was not aware you could be relegated either!
    F.C. United
    League Won 11
    League Runner up 4
    Cup Won 3
    Cup Finalist 3
    Champions League Won 5
    Champions League Finalist 9

Season 23 Level 23

United Til I Die
    League Won 12
    League Runner Up 4
    Champions League Won 2
    Champions League Finalist 7
    Cups Won 1
    Cup Finalist 2

Season 32 Level 27 (Retired)

Rookie
    you cant be relegated.
    My Team
    Zhikai F.C - Season 10
    League - Champions: 7 , Runners Up: 1
    Champions League - Champions: 3 , Runners Up: 2
    Cup - Champions: 1 , Runners Up: 1
    Season 6: Perfect League Run: 26-0-0!
    Season 10: World Cup champions!

My Team

I lost to a team yesterday with 15 quality less than mine! I had 70% possession, 15 shots on target to his 3 and lost 1-0!! same games your just not meant to win!! lol
    Corky

You can't be relegated, but relegation is pretty much effectively having to stay at the same level as half the teams of your server will advance to the next level while you wont.
    shwanko07 likes this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Rookie
    conceding ur league, u will only stay on ur current level for next season. Btw, its the same thing since the top 7 will get promoted and u will be facing them.

At the halfway stage last season, I was in 6th place in the league and was 7 points behind the leader. I even said on here, that I might throw the league. But I carried on and..... WON THE LEAGUE ON THE LAST DAY. So don't give up, its far too early.
    LONDON CITY

Olympic Stadium...East London

Season 47...........Manager Level 33

Addicted
    It happened today again!

I played my 4-star team vs a 3-star team at home. I had 16 shots.... ONLY TWO on goal!! Of course I lost, despite dominating possession.

3 games in a row now my players cannot hit the goal. This just can't be random - can it?

5 games into the season, the game engine's making me throw the league away-16-2.jpg

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast