Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree10Likes

Thread: 5 games into the season, the game engine's making me throw the league away

Boo hoo.

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by El Pistolero View Post
    I'm gonna go back to my 4-5-1v which won me the title.
    Last season i got knocked out of CL by a guy running 3-2DML/R-3N-2 in Semi-Finals, he went on to win it all, perfect record playing that formation the entire CL, he managed a 5th place in his League, but he was playing all his aces in the CL, funny this season he got pwned in both opening matches on the Cup by a guy running SAME formation as him, so now all he has to play for is his League, i friended him just to follow his progress due to my curiosity as to how he will perform this season running same tactic, he is undefeated in his League so far and his smallest win margin is by 4 so far, he does have really good competition and i just can't wrap my mind into his high scoring simple formation

Quote Originally Posted by KoHearts View Post
    Last season i got knocked out of CL by a guy running 3-2DML/R-3N-2 in Semi-Finals, he went on to win it all, perfect record playing that formation the entire CL, he managed a 5th place in his League, but he was playing all his aces in the CL, funny this season he got pwned in both opening matches on the Cup by a guy running SAME formation as him, so now all he has to play for is his League, i friended him just to follow his progress due to my curiosity as to how he will perform this season running same tactic, he is undefeated in his League so far and his smallest win margin is by 4 so far, he does have really good competition and i just can't wrap my mind into his high scoring simple formation
    That's very strange as when I fail in cups, I boss in the League. This season I'm scraping through cup games and struggling in the League. If I could keep form, I'd have a really good season.

Quote Originally Posted by El Pistolero View Post
    Attachment 6412Attachment 6413

2 league draws in a row. I've not been good enough as most of my attention has gone on my cup games.

For this I blame myself.

Still, my squad should be beating these, I'm not doing the players justice. The 2-2 draw, he played a 1 star left back at left back and a 5 star left back at right mid and I still had to chase the game. Madness.
    you lucky
    today my team draw facing teams full of 1* in my league !!! was out with the wife .. so didn't watch it .. but my mistake too .. i should been watching it .. and shouldn't play attacking formation when planning not to watch
    my team @ http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...ears-fc-2.html
    League : winner (S1, S2, S3, S6, S7) , runner up (S4*, S5*) * was in holiday away
    CL: Winner (S4, S7), runner up (S2, S3, S5, S6)
    Cup: Winner (S3)

I played a 4-4-2 against 4-4-2, I should of just gone with 4-5-1v

better luck next game
    my team @ http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...ears-fc-2.html
    League : winner (S1, S2, S3, S6, S7) , runner up (S4*, S5*) * was in holiday away
    CL: Winner (S4, S7), runner up (S2, S3, S5, S6)
    Cup: Winner (S3)

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by shwanko07 View Post
    you lucky
    today my team draw facing teams full of 1* in my league !!! was out with the wife .. so didn't watch it .. but my mistake too .. i should been watching it .. and shouldn't play attacking formation when planning not to watch
    i dont think it makes any difference by watching it. The results are set 3 mins before ur game start. So by watching i guess its just for the fun of the game that don't change the result

Pro
    Conceding the league after 5 games and throwing a Bitch fit

Lol!

Last night Ive lost both league and CL games 1:0
    I was better than both, had like 12312412454444 misses and they had 1 attack which they scored in it.
    Yeah i know
    Season 5 - Level 5
    1st Season: League Winner, Cup Winner
    2nd Season: League Winner , CL Winner
    3rd Season: League Winner , CL Runner Up, Quarter Finals Cup
    4th Season: League Winner, Quarter Finals Cup

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by herdo View Post
    Conceding the league after 5 games and throwing a Bitch fit

Lol!
    the bitch fit isnt about conceding the league. It's about the game engine not letting my team manage to get any shots on target. And about being crushed by a worse team when both used the same tactics (and none of the goals were from counterattacks, corners or freekicks). Just shouldn't be happening.

I was conceding/Tanking the league in protest to that.
    It would be wise to actually read what I wrote instead of just reading a few words and making up the contents yourself. Try it, I promise you it's beneficial to us both
    cracicot likes this.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast