Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree10Likes

Thread: 5 games into the season, the game engine's making me throw the league away

Addicted

5 games into the season, the game engine's making me throw the league away

It's been just 5 games this season and my team is the strongest in the league. Despite that, my team sucks big time in every damn league game and I've lost 3 already.

Why am I blaming the game engine? Because in my last 2 games (which i lost to much weaker teams despite using the same formations they used; so no counter-formation by them) my players have have shot 15 and 13 shots ; but only 2 and 1 have hit the goal.
    In my game today i had 1 shot on goal from 13 shots whereas my opponent got 9 out of 10 on target!

How is this even possible? It's like the game engine wants me to not win any games.

So in protest I will be throwing away the league this season and put a bunch of crappy players on the field, all with hard tackling so that I can injure my opponents' players to screw them over just like Nordeus' game engine has screwed me over. Thanks for bringing me so much joy Nordeus
    Loserpool likes this.

Addicted
    I should also add that the 3rd game I lost this season, I played a team almost 2/3 as good as my team, we both used 4-4-2 and he crushed me 3-0. That one made me very happy
    Loserpool likes this.

Tank the season.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by hullabaloo View Post
    It's been just 5 games this season and my team is the strongest in the league. Despite that, my team sucks big time in every damn league game and I've lost 3 already.

Why am I blaming the game engine? Because in my last 2 games (which i lost to much weaker teams despite using the same formations they used; so no counter-formation by them) my players have have shot 15 and 13 shots ; but only 2 and 1 have hit the goal.
    In my game today i had 1 shot on goal from 13 shots whereas my opponent got 9 out of 10 on target!

How is this even possible? It's like the game engine wants me to not win any games.

So in protest I will be throwing away the league this season and put a bunch of crappy players on the field, all with hard tackling so that I can injure my opponents' players to screw them over just like Nordeus' game engine has screwed me over. Thanks for bringing me so much joy Nordeus
    bla bla bla stop bitching..... this is the game play or quit.... it happens to everyone
    MoonMaiden and KoHearts like this.

Quote Originally Posted by hullabaloo View Post

Happened to me last season.. and I think is more challenging... when you get the stronger teams, and you know exactly always wins.. I wouldn't play the game again.. cause it will be bored for me...
    NOW GOT BORED WITH THIS GAME

Tank it!
    F.C. United
    League Won 11
    League Runner up 4
    Cup Won 3
    Cup Finalist 3
    Champions League Won 5
    Champions League Finalist 9

Season 23 Level 23

United Til I Die
    League Won 12
    League Runner Up 4
    Champions League Won 2
    Champions League Finalist 7
    Cups Won 1
    Cup Finalist 2

Season 32 Level 27 (Retired)

Banned
    I see every day topics like this and i think that i can give you answer (not sure just from my 1 year exp).I am 13 lvl and i play with 1 sistem all 13 seasons.When i need player i always try to buy most expensive,i prefer to have 1 top player than 5 ****s.You know CR7 is AMC/AML/AMR and his price is big but in footbal team have so mutch AMC but not many cost like him.You can have full 5* team but if heyr price is lower for your lvl they will loose from 3* better quality teams.With this strategy i have 7 CL winner and 3 time runner up for 13 seasons,win 11 leage and just 1 second place.For exampe now my team cost almost 900 mln 81 quality today i win 4:0 vs team who cost 483 mln 83 quality i play 4-4-2 he 4-1-2-1-2.I am not 100% sure about this but for me work good.
    If you can be in top 4 better stay in same lvl next season..
    reddeviljohn and hullabaloo like this.

5 games into the season, the game engine's making me throw the league away-1-1-draw-league.jpg5 games into the season, the game engine's making me throw the league away-2-2-draw-league.jpg

2 league draws in a row. I've not been good enough as most of my attention has gone on my cup games.

For this I blame myself.

Still, my squad should be beating these, I'm not doing the players justice. The 2-2 draw, he played a 1 star left back at left back and a 5 star left back at right mid and I still had to chase the game. Madness.

same here, I have the best team in my league yet after 5 games (2W, 2D, 1L) I'm 7th. still long time to go but it's going to be really hard to close the gap and even be close to winning it.

I'm gonna go back to my 4-5-1v which won me the title.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast