Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Special Sponsor TASK : Have all training bonuses 10% at the same time (??)

Rookie

Question Special Sponsor TASK : Have all training bonuses 10% at the same time (??)

Hi fellow managers.
    Does anybody got this one completed?
    Any advice or ideas on how there is any possibility to achieve that with a set of drills?

I use warm up, stretch, skill drill, pass shoot go and 2x video analysis on my bench to get this up. Most effective.

You need min 8 players comprising of the 12 positions required below.. Multipositional players are great for this.

4 attackers (MC,MR,ML included)
    4 defenders (DMC included)
    4 midfielders
    Polotoed likes this.

Apprentice
    I use every day:
    2 x stretch
    2 x video analysis
    2x x skill drill
    thats a condition drop of 4.5%
    I do that twice - hopefully you have the x2 video you can watch to double the effect too.
    That usually does it, but if not just pick the players not at 10% and train them with drills for their roles - you will need to have at least 4 for an attack/defence bonus, and 8 for a physical & mental one.
    Hope that helps

Addicted
    Do you guys use your starting 11 for training to get the 10 % bonus or your reserves and substitutes? If I use my resevers then my regular players don't get the TP-bonus. Does it matter?
    Last edited by Arphaxad; 05-12-2020 at 11:05 AM.
    Download my power training tool here https://forum.topeleven.com/tutorial...alculator.html

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Arphaxad View Post
    Do you guys use your starting 11 for training to get the 10 % bonus or your reserves and substitutes? If I use my resevers then my regular players don't get the TP-bonus. Does it matter?
    Yes all players

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by davewootton1964 View Post
    I use every day:
    2 x stretch
    2 x video analysis
    2x x skill drill
    thats a condition drop of 4.5%
    I do that twice - hopefully you have the x2 video you can watch to double the effect too.
    That usually does it, but if not just pick the players not at 10% and train them with drills for their roles - you will need to have at least 4 for an attack/defence bonus, and 8 for a physical & mental one.
    Hope that helps
    Thanks for the help and tips mate.

One question :
    What is the “x2 video you can watch to double the effect” that you mention?

Quote Originally Posted by Arphaxad View Post
    Some say TPB is cosmetic but can’t prove it and i would like to think nothing should be taken for granted.

I always train TPB first using 2 videos and the usual mix of all 3 types very easy drills. Then i use my bench to train up main bonuses of all 4 categories to 10 percent.

It is the suggested method of one of the TE Youtubers. Just cant remember which.
    Arphaxad likes this.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sillybq View Post
    Some say TPB is cosmetic but can’t prove it and i would like to think nothing should be taken for granted.

I always train TPB first using 2 videos and the usual mix of all 3 types very easy drills. Then i use my bench to train up main bonuses of all 4 categories to 10 percent.

It is the suggested method of one of the TE Youtubers. Just cant remember which.
    I've always trained my subs and reserves to reach the bonuses. But I guess I'll have to try that out now. Thanks.

Skickat från min VOG-L29 via Tapatalk
    Sillybq likes this.
    Download my power training tool here https://forum.topeleven.com/tutorial...alculator.html

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Sillybq View Post

Hmmm i guess i am missing a lot info as Newbie
    (Using videos , utilizing bench to train up main bonuses (?)
    If anybody can post some screenshots for the process or any YouTube video available it will be great.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by WiseSif View Post
    Hmmm i guess i am missing a lot info as Newbie
    (Using videos , utilizing bench to train up main bonuses (?)
    If anybody can post some screenshots for the process or any YouTube video available it will be great.
    https://youtu.be/AWg6NrO2jFc

Skickat från min VOG-L29 via Tapatalk

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast