Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Siddharth Singh

Thread: Is the Silver Special Sponsor worth the tokens?

Is the Silver Special Sponsor worth the tokens?

As the Special Sponsor is almost coming to an end. I have to somehow invest some tokens to reach the 15 Milestone. I am currently in Milestone 11 with the chance to get some more points without investing, I may reach 13 without investing any tokens.

If I have to reach 15, It means I have to buy a AMC with 1 or 2 tokens
    I have to invest 15 Tokens for a youth coach.

I haven't calculated it through, but Wanted to know what is going to be rewarded per Tokens from the Silver Special Sponsor. I will calculate the amount that I have to invest later once I know if there is a return on investment.

Addicted
    You can reach level 14 without completing any resource draining task of Using personal trainer, using 4 trainer in youth cademy and 1 trainer in youth academy.

After I reached Level 14, I used 25T for Level 15. It was the most economical way.

I did it for the 20 percent condition gain. This 20 percent condition gain will last 11+ days for me.
    Der_Ryan_M likes this.

Sorry I meant Silver one. The unpaid version

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tahm View Post
    Sorry I meant Silver one. The unpaid version
    Not worth it unless you desperately want the Real Madrid Jersey.
    You will get nothing from your investment. The level 15 is award is just an emblem.
    Last edited by Siddharth Singh; 05-12-2020 at 05:23 PM.

Addicted
    Can't agree with you thoug the prizes aren't that good the investment is minimum i've spent 15 tokens and got 10 back, 100 blue packs ou of the almost 2000 ive got piled up, two nice jerseys, 10 rest packs, SA for the new goalkeepr (he was an academy one so it would cost 100 greens +/-), a MC for the bench, 5% cut, 10% pass and 15% speed, i say i've won something, the prize i give to nordeus for the nice ideia, shouldn't be a milestone spetially one so costly so the best thing is not doing it

The premium is very very good bough it last year but this year didn't want to play with that advantage, spetially because i think the SA should be chosen by the player.

Quote Originally Posted by NUNO FC View Post
    Can't agree with you thoug the prizes aren't that good the investment is minimum i've spent 15 tokens and got 10 back, 100 blue packs ou of the almost 2000 ive got piled up, two nice jerseys, 10 rest packs, SA for the new goalkeepr (he was an academy one so it would cost 100 greens +/-), a MC for the bench, 5% cut, 10% pass and 15% speed, i say i've won something, the prize i give to nordeus for the nice ideia, shouldn't be a milestone spetially one so costly so the best thing is not doing it

The premium is very very good bough it last year but this year didn't want to play with that advantage, spetially because i think the SA should be chosen by the player.
    How old was your MC btw?

Rookie
    How old was your MC btw?
    In my case both MC and ST 24 yo , both 104% quality....

Can you sell the Madrid Jersey according to market value?

Addicted
    Can you sell the Madrid Jersey according to market value?
    No. You can sell it for 1T.