Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Claim awards in Special sponsor (deadline)?

  1. #1
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Posts
    45

    Claim awards in Special sponsor (deadline)?

    Does anybody knows if we need the claim the awards of Special sponsor in the next 10 hours?

    I mean , will we have the chance to enable/claim an award like the “on fire” later in the season or we should do it now?
    Cheers.

  2. #2
    Apprentice
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Posts
    209
    Quote Originally Posted by WiseSif View Post
    Does anybody knows if we need the claim the awards of Special sponsor in the next 10 hours?

    I mean , will we have the chance to enable/claim an award like the “on fire” later in the season or we should do it now?
    Cheers.
    You have to claim the awards before the event ends.

    Skickat från min VOG-L29 via Tapatalk

  3. #3
    Dreamer
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    459
    well... you need to do this now

  4. #4
    Apprentice
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Posts
    209
    Quote Originally Posted by theclubofwins View Post
    well... you need to do this now
    Yeah I claimed everything just now even though I didn't need much of it now. Would like to have saved it for my cup final.

    Skickat från min VOG-L29 via Tapatalk

  5. #5
    Dreamer
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Posts
    444
    Quote Originally Posted by Arphaxad View Post
    Yeah I claimed everything just now even though I didn't need much of it now. Would like to have saved it for my cup final.

    Skickat från min VOG-L29 via Tapatalk
    Same here i hold the 3 players on fire just till the end

  6. #6
    Apprentice
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Posts
    209
    Quote Originally Posted by NUNO FC View Post
    Same here i hold the 3 players on fire just till the end
    Apparently some are saying you are able to claim the rewards afterwards. I was given the info that you aren't, which I forwarded in this thread. Sorry for the confusion.

    Skickat från min VOG-L29 via Tapatalk

  7. #7
    Dreamer
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    356
    Claim awards in Special sponsor (deadline)?-52283b83-7a0a-4914-b492-02e6b115376c.jpg

  8. #8
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Posts
    45
    Hehe, fortunately i felt asleep yesterday and I did not claimed the on fire reward!
    One useful weapon for the important matches for the end of season.