Results 1 to 8 of 8
Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By gamer5289
  • 1 Post By dave1311
  • 1 Post By Abbas

Thread: How to deal with teams that tank in only certain matches?

  1. #1
    Dreamer
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    India
    Posts
    319

    Angry How to deal with teams that tank in only certain matches?

    I have been playing TE for over 4.5 yrs now.
    Almost every season i see teams tanking and have absolutely no problem with them so long as they play the same tank team against all opposition in the league.
    This season, I have 2 monster teams in my league that are tanking and both have cost me points in the race for the league.
    They have been sending **** teams against the other contenders and leaving their best 11 for me to contend with.
    I am currently trailing the leader by 5 points which is exactly what I have dropped against these 2 teams.

    Is there any way to stop this and have a level playing field for all?
    It is frustrating to play the game when you are getting screwed up due to these teams.
    lespa likes this.

  2. #2
    Famous Der_Ryan_M's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    1,598
    Nothing you can do sir, but I agree that this is some coward style of play and one of the most annoying things that can happen to you...

  3. #3
    Moderator dave1311's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Northallerton, United Kingdom
    Posts
    1,846
    I cannot abide tanking for this very reason. Chances are they have a friend in the League they are helping to win by spanking his main challengers. The sooner they ban tanking formations or just promote everyone and take off 20% from all, the better.
    minamino likes this.
    KFC ROMANBY
    Level 100
    47 League Titles
    8 Champions League
    3 Super League
    11 Cup

    1 Super Cup

    Top Eleven Forum Moderator

  4. #4
    Spanish Forum Moderator khris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    15,769
    Quote Originally Posted by gamer5289 View Post
    I have been playing TE for over 4.5 yrs now.
    Almost every season i see teams tanking and have absolutely no problem with them so long as they play the same tank team against all opposition in the league.
    This season, I have 2 monster teams in my league that are tanking and both have cost me points in the race for the league.
    They have been sending **** teams against the other contenders and leaving their best 11 for me to contend with.
    I am currently trailing the leader by 5 points which is exactly what I have dropped against these 2 teams.

    Is there any way to stop this and have a level playing field for all?
    It is frustrating to play the game when you are getting screwed up due to these teams.
    If they've set a right formation only vs you in particular, affecting the league chances, report them.

  5. #5
    Apprentice
    Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Posts
    221
    Come on, you are not their target. I used to think the same before I realized what they are doing. Here is it; they only play their best 11 on weekends to compete in association matches. If your matches fall on weekends, I'm sorry for you. You are certainly not their target.
    Blok 45 likes this.

  6. #6
    Moderator dave1311's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Northallerton, United Kingdom
    Posts
    1,846
    Quote Originally Posted by Abbas View Post
    Come on, you are not their target. I used to think the same before I realized what they are doing. Here is it; they only play their best 11 on weekends to compete in association matches. If your matches fall on weekends, I'm sorry for you. You are certainly not their target.
    Doesn’t make it right though.
    KFC ROMANBY
    Level 100
    47 League Titles
    8 Champions League
    3 Super League
    11 Cup

    1 Super Cup

    Top Eleven Forum Moderator

  7. #7
    Dreamer
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    India
    Posts
    319
    I did raise a support ticket and this is their response:


    Hello Manager,

    Thank you for contacting us. We, from the Top Eleven, don't tolerate players that are abusing the game. I am sorry that you have encountered managers that may be abusing the game.

    I have located the accounts and escalated them directly to the appropriate department for further investigation. Unfortunately, due to strict privacy policies we can't inform you what measures we are going to take against these kinds of managers. Your report is highly appreciated and I want to assure you that the players who are acting against the rules of Top Eleven get the sanctions they deserve.
    Thank you for your help to clear the Top Eleven world a better place for dedicated and passionate managers. We do really appreciate it!

    Regarding the most valuable player of the match, I want to inform you that your case has been escalated. Unfortunately, we can't provide you with an exact time frame when it will be fixed.

    We are always at your disposal if you need assistance. We will be glad to help you.
    Wish you good luck in the upcoming matches.


    Goes without saying that my season was ruined (I had the same issue in today’s match as well where the tank setup a 135% beast team and defeated me) and hopefully this issue is resolved sooner rather than later.

  8. #8
    Apprentice
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Posts
    189
    Quote Originally Posted by gamer5289 View Post
    I did raise a support ticket and this is their response:


    Hello Manager,

    Thank you for contacting us. We, from the Top Eleven, don't tolerate players that are abusing the game. I am sorry that you have encountered managers that may be abusing the game.

    I have located the accounts and escalated them directly to the appropriate department for further investigation. Unfortunately, due to strict privacy policies we can't inform you what measures we are going to take against these kinds of managers. Your report is highly appreciated and I want to assure you that the players who are acting against the rules of Top Eleven get the sanctions they deserve.
    Thank you for your help to clear the Top Eleven world a better place for dedicated and passionate managers. We do really appreciate it!

    Regarding the most valuable player of the match, I want to inform you that your case has been escalated. Unfortunately, we can't provide you with an exact time frame when it will be fixed.

    We are always at your disposal if you need assistance. We will be glad to help you.
    Wish you good luck in the upcoming matches.


    Goes without saying that my season was ruined (I had the same issue in today’s match as well where the tank setup a 135% beast team and defeated me) and hopefully this issue is resolved sooner rather than later.
    It happened to me this season as well, and in the past I've written support on this issue. Most of the time, nothing is usually done.

    Sent from my SM-N9750 using Tapatalk