Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
Like Tree20Likes

Thread: Start of a new season: condition and games

Quote Originally Posted by Arphaxad View Post
    Thanks. Just added a SA to him and trained him up to 112 %. I'll stop at 120 % tomorrow.

Yeah, it's not easy. If I can grab an AMC before we're half way into the season, I'll be a happy manager. As for DR, a very high rated one just hit the market on my server. He went for 6T.

My experience from last season was that after about 7-10 days, the FTs came raining down on the market. I'm still regretting not getting one or two of those as they were really excellent value. Unfortunately, my rest pack situation wouldn't allow me to expand the FT pool. As I mentioned before, the one I regret the most was a DL/DC/DR with great white skills. There was another one as well, a ST with 1-on-1 SA. I actually even got him, but sold him because of rest packs. A dumb decision, but it is what it is.

Skickat från min VOG-L29 via Tapatalk
    Yes it is also my experience, in the second week of the season the market gets a lot better generally. I am only looking for 3 star fast trainer 18 years old to train myself, so the range of possible prospects to sign is very slim and I may see only 2 or 3 during the season who are worth it.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Der_Ryan_M View Post
    Yes it is also my experience, in the second week of the season the market gets a lot better generally. I am only looking for 3 star fast trainer 18 years old to train myself, so the range of possible prospects to sign is very slim and I may see only 2 or 3 during the season who are worth it.
    Aha, got it. I'd do the same if I had the rest packs required. I might however go down that road later in the season if I can manage to farm some rest packs and add a position I don't need immediately.

How many rest packs does a FT usually require to train him from 3* to 7*? I bet at 7*, he'll be a beast given the low grey skills.
    Last edited by Arphaxad; 05-24-2020 at 03:36 PM.
    Download my power training tool here https://forum.topeleven.com/tutorial...alculator.html

Rookie
    2T?????

Wow!
    What age and quality?
    Just to take this as an example , how much greens to get from X% to 112% and an SA?

Quote Originally Posted by Arphaxad View Post
    Aha, got it. I'd do the same if I had the rest packs required. I might however go down that road later in the season if I can manage to farm some rest packs and add a position I don't need immediately.

How many rest packs does a FT usually require to train him from 3* to 7*? I bet at 7*, he'll be a beast given the low grey skills.
    Around 350-400 packs to do this, maybe a bit more if you have lower training level. It's very good strategy, because of the low greys and unbalanced skills it is very easy to keep these players for a long time, with investing only a little in them further down the road.
    Today I trained my 2 wingers with 25 years to over 150% again and only needed 250 rests from below 120%. Now they can play until they are 28 or 29 without investing again.
    Arphaxad likes this.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by WiseSif View Post
    2T?????

Wow!
    What age and quality?
    Just to take this as an example , how much greens to get from X% to 112% and an SA?
    Yeah, I was lucky.

MR/AMR
    18 yo
    94 %
    3,9M
    2T

Increasing quality by almost 20 % and adding a SA took ~150-160 greens. Bear in mind that the drills I used were 1 and 2 whistles. I did target drills where the average quality was the lowest first. So it required some planning.
    Last edited by Arphaxad; 05-24-2020 at 04:00 PM.
    Download my power training tool here https://forum.topeleven.com/tutorial...alculator.html

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345