Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree20Likes

Thread: Start of a new season: condition and games

Boa tarde!
    Não estou conseguindo logar pelo facebook, alguém consegue me ajudar?

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sillybq View Post
    Do you think it is possible to post a screen shot of one of your players that are injured? It would be good to have visual proof for the before and after.

Too many people just write stuff here so alot of things mentioned cannot be trusted.
    Sure, here it is.

Skickat från min VOG-L29 via Tapatalk
    Download my power training tool here https://forum.topeleven.com/tutorial...alculator.html

Addicted
    As for Tokens and cash, I'll have 95 Tokens tomorrow and 8,5M cash going into level 2. But I'm not sure how I'll approach the coming season.

I played the last three games in the league this season with my 5 good players and 6 player at 40-45 % q and won all three games pretty easily. The last game was against the runner up and I beat him 6-0. I might not even purchase any player tomorrow. If I find players I want at 30 yo or older for the right price, I'll get them. Or if I find fast trainers I need. If not, I'll stick to my players until I get what I want. I'm in no hurry. I'm confident I'll do well with my team given that it's only level 2.

Download my power training tool here https://forum.topeleven.com/tutorial...alculator.html

Addicted
    Alot of people have given me bad advice here as well. Looks like you are a victim. Better remember the person who said this to you. Most notable was whether youths from YA were factored into the draw. I was told no. Had a really tough season following that. They are and should be released
    Are you sure Youth players are counted for the draw ? Wouldn't we lose money if we release them ?

Quote Originally Posted by Siddharth Singh View Post
    Are you sure Youth players are counted for the draw ? Wouldn't we lose money if we release them ?
    https://forum.topeleven.com/tutorial...w-win-cup.html
    Start of a new season: condition and games-4d938ebb-a4bc-42e7-ba3c-567aa478762b.jpg
    Siddharth Singh likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Arphaxad View Post
    Sure, here it is.

Thank you. I am interested in seeing this first hand as well. Never experienced it before. I always preferred to use my reds than lose the condition that could be used to max my training level. After all the maximum number of reds to recover a player a capped at 15. I didnt know this till much later
    Last edited by Sillybq; 05-23-2020 at 07:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Siddharth Singh View Post
    Myself, Superdunk and HeavensAAA were all low level players who suffered that season. I remember very clearly.

Yes you lose money. You have to pick. Easy wins or cash. Which is actually tokens and greens vs losing cash
    Siddharth Singh and Arphaxad like this.

Addicted
    Thank you. I am interested in seeing this first hand as well. Never experienced it before. I always preferred to use my reds than lose the condition that could be used to max my training level. After all the maximum number of reds to recover a player a capped at 15. I didnt know this till much later
    He didn't recover. I don't know if it's a bug though, because my player who won the top goal scorer didn't gain +30% finishing and I didn't get the extra 10 rest packs either which was part of the prize for winning.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Arphaxad View Post
    He didn't recover. I don't know if it's a bug though, because my player who won the top goal scorer didn't gain +30% finishing and I didn't get the extra 10 rest packs either which was part of the prize for winning.

You have to claim those.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Guido van den Berg View Post
    You have to claim those.
    Wtf how?

Edit: Nvm, found it. Thanks.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast