Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 45
Like Tree19Likes

Thread: Start of a new season: condition and games

  1. #11
    Addicted
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    520
    Quote Originally Posted by Arphaxad View Post
    Thanks for the quick answers, guys. At what time and which time zone does the season start/condition reset?

    Do injuries reset as well? Anything else a newbie should be aware of?

    PS: bugs with unlimited condition would be welcome irrespective of if it happened prior seasons

    Skickat från min VOG-L29 via Tapatalk
    The reset occurs around the same time as the daily resets (I think it’s 1am), but it takes longer, about 2-3 hours.

    Players conditions revert to 99% but the new signings (e.g. from Youth academy) come with 80% if I’m not mistaken.
    Arphaxad likes this.

  2. #12
    Addicted
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Posts
    707
    Quote Originally Posted by Arphaxad View Post
    Thanks, mate. I have 5 players that are injured atm. So I'll probably figure it out by myself tomorrow. Thanks though.

    Skickat från min VOG-L29 via Tapatalk
    Injuries don't get healed quite sure about this as I asked the same question 1 season ago to managers who know about the game in detail.
    Arphaxad likes this.

  3. #13
    Pro Sillybq's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Posts
    926
    Quote Originally Posted by Arphaxad View Post
    Thanks for the quick answers, guys. At what time and which time zone does the season start/condition reset?

    Do injuries reset as well? Anything else a newbie should be aware of?

    PS: bugs with unlimited condition would be welcome irrespective of if it happened prior seasons

    Skickat från min VOG-L29 via Tapatalk



    Hey mate, i believe all your other queries were answered. I asked this question regarding injuries when i first joined and this is where i was directed to.

    https://forum.topeleven.com/top-elev...estions-6.html

    Start of a new season: condition and games-4248b875-27f6-42cd-af3c-a85b5b47783e.jpg
    Start of a new season: condition and games-85464067-878b-4fd0-a2e3-b9d56e52e5be.jpg
    Last edited by Sillybq; 05-23-2020 at 08:02 PM.
    Arphaxad likes this.

  4. #14
    Pro Sillybq's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Posts
    926
    Quote Originally Posted by Siddharth Singh View Post
    Injuries don't get healed quite sure about this as I asked the same question 1 season ago to managers who know about the game in detail.
    Alot of people have given me bad advice here as well. Looks like you are a victim. Better remember the person who said this to you. Most notable was whether youths from YA were factored into the draw. I was told no. Had a really tough season following that. They are and should be released
    Arphaxad likes this.

  5. #15
    Addicted
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Posts
    619
    Thanks mate, appreciate your input.

    Didn't even consider my youth players. I have one at 64 and one at 58 %. Really considering dropping them now. Thought I'll keep them in order to sell them, but I'm not sure how much I'll even get for them and if they're worth it as they'll increase my avg q.

    Skickat från min VOG-L29 via Tapatalk
    Sillybq likes this.
    Download my power training tool here https://forum.topeleven.com/tutorial...alculator.html

  6. #16
    Pro Sillybq's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Posts
    926
    Quote Originally Posted by Arphaxad View Post
    Thanks mate, appreciate your input.

    Didn't even consider my youth players. I have one at 64 and one at 58 %. Really considering dropping them now. Thought I'll keep them in order to sell them, but I'm not sure how much I'll even get for them and if they're worth it as they'll increase my avg q.

    Skickat från min VOG-L29 via Tapatalk
    At level 1, i would keep them as you do not have negative quality or 1 percent players yet. All your players are at least 40 quality. Not much difference. Sell next season onwards.
    Arphaxad likes this.

  7. #17
    Addicted
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Posts
    619
    Basically all my players are 40-45 % except 5 players. So the youth players are well above my squad in quality except those 5.

    I'll have a busy day at the transfer market tomorrow

    Skickat från min VOG-L29 via Tapatalk
    Download my power training tool here https://forum.topeleven.com/tutorial...alculator.html

  8. #18
    Apprentice
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    225
    Quote Originally Posted by Arphaxad View Post
    Basically all my players are 40-45 % except 5 players. So the youth players are well above my squad in quality except those 5.

    I'll have a busy day at the transfer market tomorrow

    Skickat från min VOG-L29 via Tapatalk
    Goodluck, do you have a lot of cash and token?

  9. #19
    Pro Sillybq's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Posts
    926
    Quote Originally Posted by Arphaxad View Post
    Basically all my players are 40-45 % except 5 players. So the youth players are well above my squad in quality except those 5.

    I'll have a busy day at the transfer market tomorrow

    Skickat från min VOG-L29 via Tapatalk
    Good luck! I like to pace myself. Not rush into any impulse purchases or let my ego take over when bidding

  10. #20
    Pro Sillybq's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Posts
    926
    Quote Originally Posted by Arphaxad View Post
    Thanks, mate. I have 5 players that are injured atm. So I'll probably figure it out by myself tomorrow. Thanks though.

    Skickat från min VOG-L29 via Tapatalk
    Do you think it is possible to post a screen shot of one of your players that are injured? It would be good to have visual proof for the before and after.

    Too many people just write stuff here so alot of things mentioned cannot be trusted.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast