Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree20Likes

Thread: Start of a new season: condition and games

Addicted

Start of a new season: condition and games

Do the condition of all players automatically return to 100 % at the beginning of a new season? Can I train my players down to 10 % tonight and have them back at 100 % tomorrow morning without any rest packs?

Also, will there be any games played tomorrow at the first day of the new season? If so, when will we know at what time the game will be played?

Skickat från min VOG-L29 via Tapatalk
    Download my power training tool here https://forum.topeleven.com/tutorial...alculator.html

Addicted
    Yes, train them to 10 percent. After the new season starts they will be back to 80 ( or 99 percent but most probably 80 percent ) percent condition.

CUP games are played on the first day of the season. Timing will be known only after the new season starts.

Pro tip : Sometimes bugs creep in after the new season starts so be ready to take advantage of it.

2 season ago we had unlimited condition bug for 4, 5 hours 😂. Everyone who knew about the bug trained their players to godly level.

Addicted
    Singh, how many seasons have you even played this game?

Condition is reset to 99% at season start.

No condition loss bug has been there once a few seasons ago. All gains were reverted after many complaints from users who missed it. Do not expect to find anything you can take advantage from.
    Maxraf and Abbas like this.

Addicted
    Thanks for the quick answers, guys. At what time and which time zone does the season start/condition reset?

Do injuries reset as well? Anything else a newbie should be aware of?

PS: bugs with unlimited condition would be welcome irrespective of if it happened prior seasons

Download my power training tool here https://forum.topeleven.com/tutorial...alculator.html

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Guido van den Berg View Post
    Singh, how many seasons have you even played this game?

Condition is reset to 99% at season start.

No condition loss bug has been there once a few seasons ago. All gains were reverted after many complaints from users who missed it. Do not expect to find anything you can take advantage from.
    Bro, I had a feeling that all the quality gain from condition bug could be reverted back. So instead of increasing my teams quality I trained them SA and new positions.

All the SA and positions I trained were intact even after the patch got implemented by Nordeus.

I don't think you would have replied to this thread if I hadn't replied. Since last few days have seen threads rotting here and no one cared to reply. I always get confused about the condition thing after the start of new season that's why I unequivocally said 80 or 99 soo that no XYZ sees this as an opportunity and starts targeting me.
    Last edited by Siddharth Singh; 05-23-2020 at 08:21 AM.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Arphaxad View Post
    Thanks for the quick answers, guys. At what time and which time zone does the season start/condition reset?

Do injuries reset as well? Anything else a newbie should be aware of?

PS: bugs with unlimited condition would be welcome irrespective of if it happened prior seasons

From my limited knowledge injuries don't get healed. Guido can shed more light on this.

I don't think there is anything extra a new manager should know.

Earlier in the old market after the new season started we only had only Nordeus generated ( super fast trainers ) players in the market. Instead of the few players we see in the market at one time we had a lot of players and every server had their own market. The market refresh time was about 3 hours approx instead of 4 min.

So if you had money you could build a squad of fast trainers in hours. Managers with unfavourable time zones used to be awake to recruit these players. These were the golden old days when everyone eagerly waited for new season to start.
    Arphaxad likes this.

Addicted
    About injuries, I don’t have a clue. I managed a few teams from level 1. In all of them I immediately healed all injuries of any player right after the player got injured. I did that right from the start. I never got any lack of red packs. So I don’t know what happens when a player is still injured at the end of the season.
    Arphaxad and Swohleryz like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Arphaxad View Post
    Do the condition of all players automatically return to 100 % at the beginning of a new season? Can I train my players down to 10 % tonight and have them back at 100 % tomorrow morning without any rest packs?

Also, will there be any games played tomorrow at the first day of the new season? If so, when will we know at what time the game will be played?

Players did automatically recover from injury at the start of every new season. I haven’t experienced it since i restarted so am not sure if there have been changes. Maybe others can confirm. Condition is definitely restored to full

A cup match will be played on day 1. Timing avaliable straight after reset/maintenance.
    Last edited by EastsiderSG; 05-23-2020 at 09:55 AM.
    Arphaxad likes this.

One of my players got injured on my last match and I'm gonna keep him for the next season. I will let you know about the outcome tomorrow
    Arphaxad likes this.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by eduardomattos View Post
    One of my players got injured on my last match and I'm gonna keep him for the next season. I will let you know about the outcome tomorrow
    Thanks, mate. I have 5 players that are injured atm. So I'll probably figure it out by myself tomorrow. Thanks though.

eduardomattos likes this.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast