Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
Like Tree20Likes

Thread: Start of a new season: condition and games

Addicted
    Market is wicked atm...

Skickat från min VOG-L29 via Tapatalk
    Download my power training tool here https://forum.topeleven.com/tutorial...alculator.html

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Arphaxad View Post
    Market is wicked atm...

This is nothing. Prepare yourself for more whacky stuff. Lower level Managers bid like crazy and when they have exhausted their initial 80T, they repent.

Rookie
    Market is wicked atm...

Pffff just saw a Serbian DMC 27 yo 95% to go for 47 tokens!!!!

Wtf

Addicted
    I guess I'll just sit out today's market unless I find a fast trainer. I'll manage my cup game tonight with my current team. Will probably survive the second leg tomorrow as well. So I'll weather the storm at the market for two days before I make my moves.

Download my power training tool here https://forum.topeleven.com/tutorial...alculator.html

Rookie
    FasT trainer eh..
    A striker went for 55 and 6M just now

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by WiseSif View Post
    FasT trainer eh..
    A striker went for 55 and 6M just now
    Missed that one. A DC Went for 7T and 3,8M though. Was reasonable. But I'm mainly looking for an AMC (which I'll add MC for) and an AMR (addition of MR). GK will have to wait as I just grabbed a 5,5* for a reasonable price. This was my only priority today as my current keeper was a 2*. He'll have to do this season. DC/DR is my third priority after AMR and AMC. If I can't get myself the latter two, I'll opt for the DC/DR.

There was a FT on the third week of last season on the market which I regret I didn't grab. He was a DL/DC/DR. Extremely versatile.
    Last edited by Arphaxad; 05-24-2020 at 10:13 AM.

Addicted
    I guess the fast trainer gods are smiling down at me. Just grabbed a FT AMR/MR. Exactly what I needed. And for 2T at that.
    Last edited by Arphaxad; 05-24-2020 at 12:17 PM.
    Der_Ryan_M likes this.

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Siddharth Singh View Post
    From my limited knowledge injuries don't get healed. Guido can shed more light on this.

I don't think there is anything extra a new manager should know.

Earlier in the old market after the new season started we only had only Nordeus generated ( super fast trainers ) players in the market. Instead of the few players we see in the market at one time we had a lot of players and every server had their own market. The market refresh time was about 3 hours approx instead of 4 min.

So if you had money you could build a squad of fast trainers in hours. Managers with unfavourable time zones used to be awake to recruit these players. These were the golden old days when everyone eagerly waited for new season to start.
    I love this you said "golden old days".. I missed those days

Sent from my TECNO-C9 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Abbas; 05-24-2020 at 03:17 PM.

I guess the fast trainer gods are smiling down at me. Just grabbed a FT AMR/MR. Exactly what I needed. And for 2T at that.
    Good job. I am looking for a new DR and MC this season to train for next season. Hopefully some good prospects will show up for me as well. From my experience though it's not easy to find FTs in the first few days of a new season, might have to wait a week or two to get the right one.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Der_Ryan_M View Post
    Good job. I am looking for a new DR and MC this season to train for next season. Hopefully some good prospects will show up for me as well. From my experience though it's not easy to find FTs in the first few days of a new season, might have to wait a week or two to get the right one.
    Thanks. Just added a SA to him and trained him up to 112 %. I'll stop at 120 % tomorrow.

Yeah, it's not easy. If I can grab an AMC before we're half way into the season, I'll be a happy manager. As for DR, a very high rated one just hit the market on my server. He went for 6T.

My experience from last season was that after about 7-10 days, the FTs came raining down on the market. I'm still regretting not getting one or two of those as they were really excellent value. Unfortunately, my rest pack situation wouldn't allow me to expand the FT pool. As I mentioned before, the one I regret the most was a DL/DC/DR with great white skills. There was another one as well, a ST with 1-on-1 SA. I actually even got him, but ended up selling him because of rest packs. A dumb decision, but it is what it is.

Last edited by Arphaxad; 05-24-2020 at 03:28 PM.
    Der_Ryan_M likes this.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast