Page 9 of 42 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast
Like Tree268Likes

Thread: Season 132 - Are you ready?

Rookie
    Yes tankers are not fun to play with. Why not Nordeus also display historical statistics of how many times a team fails to promote? Then serial tankers can easily be identified by all...

Btw, is sponsor event coming this season?

Quote Originally Posted by naimcyk View Post
    Yes tankers are not fun to play with. Why not Nordeus also display historical statistics of how many times a team fails to promote? Then serial tankers can easily be identified by all...

Btw, is sponsor event coming this season?
    Most likely that it will hold. It seems to be a regular feature now, even though they deliberately choose to start the event after the first week when most have gotten their players and trained them already.

Sent from my SM-A720F using Tapatalk
    The Nebuchadnezzar exploring T11

Addicted
    Good start for us in League. We defeated the second strongest team 2-5. It could easily have been 2-7.

And it looks like that the strongest team in our League is in the mood to tank. So we now have a better chance of winning the League.

My club legend Seruja, back to back top scorer has been listed already without playing a match

Sinany03 and Siddharth Singh like this.

First CL game won 6-0, it is an easy group with 3 players from lower level.
    But later today we play strongest team in the league (142%) it could already be our first loss of the season... I hope not. 2nd round cup also tough task. Already trend-setting games so early in the season.

Addicted
    Great start to the season. We're through the first round in the cup 15-0 on aggregate. First league match was a convincing 5-1 win. Our first ever Champions League attendance ended 6-0 in our favour.

Having evaluated the competition in all three events, I expect us to win all three trophies. In fact, I can't imagine us dropping a single point this season. We should be able to extend our winning streak to 75-80 games by the end of the season and stand undefeated for two back to back seasons.
    Download my power training tool here https://forum.topeleven.com/tutorial...alculator.html

Max
    Not a bad start to the league, I won 3-1 against a good side, as usual in big matches, I find myself behind once again at home, but I pulled it back and won quite comfortably, the game is so buggy right now though, responding to going 0-1 down in the 22nd minute, I tried to make a substitution in the 23rd minute, instead the engine only recognise the substitution when it was the 58th minute and the score was 1-1. Not to worry, good start regardless.

Also in the CL, the 116% team lost 2-5 on the opening match day, it would be nice to get him eliminated to make life easier for me and the rest of the teams competing, I won’t meet him potentially in the Final and hopefully I manage to avoid him.

Good start so far and thanks guys for the support.

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by Nebu View Post
    My club legend Seruja, back to back top scorer has been listed already without playing a match

I have never seen that before, that is so weird.
    Last edited by Max; 05-26-2020 at 08:09 PM.

Famous
    Started this season good with 5 wins...

WIn 3 cup matches , 1 CL and my first league match.. so the start looks good..

WIth only 2 goals conceded (1 was a penalty).

Quote Originally Posted by maloukees View Post
    Started this season good with 5 wins...

WIn 3 cup matches , 1 CL and my first league match.. so the start looks good..

WIth only 2 goals conceded (1 was a penalty).
    Same here, but I haven't conceded any goal so far. Looks like it will be a good season...

maloukees likes this.

Page 9 of 42 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast