Page 10 of 42 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast
Results 91 to 100 of 420
Like Tree268Likes

Thread: Season 132 - Are you ready?

  1. #91
    Famous
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    1,225
    Quote Originally Posted by Nebu View Post
    Same here, but I haven't conceded any goal so far. Looks like it will be a good season...

    Sent from my SM-A720F using Tapatalk
    Congrats, hopefully we can keep this all season up
    Nebu likes this.

  2. #92
    Addicted
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Posts
    707
    I just checked the team which I have to play tomorrow in League.

    His team is full of 7 star players having age around 22 years and wage 360K who have only played 2, 3 matches.

    He has bought 16, 17 scouts. I am just amazed why wound anyone do this and after doing all this he got thrashed 5-0 in League game today 😂.

    And to make matter worse for him, most probably I will thrash him too tomorrow.

  3. #93
    Pro Nebu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Posts
    842
    Quote Originally Posted by maloukees View Post
    Congrats, hopefully we can keep this all season up
    That will be such a memorable record, but I will be facing an opponent with 3 8* strikers tomorrow unless he decides to tank, am sure to concede one or two goals.

    Sent from my SM-A720F using Tapatalk
    Siddharth Singh likes this.
    The Nebuchadnezzar exploring T11

  4. #94
    Pro Nebu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Posts
    842
    Quote Originally Posted by Siddharth Singh View Post
    I just checked the team which I have to play tomorrow in League.

    His team is full of 7 star players having age around 22 years and wage 360K who have only played 2, 3 matches.

    He has bought 16, 17 scouts. I am just amazed why wound anyone do this and after doing all this he got thrashed 5-0 in League game today .

    And to make matter worse for him, most probably I will thrash him too tomorrow.
    Many people think if they have enough tokens they will do so much, beat every team and all. Then when they get some, they rush to the scout market and buy banana and potatoes for players... then their eyes will be opened..


    Sent from my SM-A720F using Tapatalk
    Siddharth Singh likes this.
    The Nebuchadnezzar exploring T11

  5. #95
    VIP MNK Kaskada's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Gračanica, Bosnia & Herzegovina
    Posts
    3,644
    Lately I am in forum only to comment bull**** thar nordeus doesn't want to fix. Team with 10 players (after red card) plays like it has 12 or even much more. I had comfortable 3:0 after 50'. His DC gets red card and he is left with DL-DMC-DR in defense. I am still dominating game but my players are hiting wood or missing goal, but his players are scoring from every his chance.
    They are not planing to fix this ****, but we have another update with another event.Season 132 - Are you ready?-screenshot_2020-05-27-21-56-40.jpgSeason 132 - Are you ready?-screenshot_2020-05-27-21-56-47.jpg

  6. #96
    Addicted
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Posts
    619
    A team with Andriy Shevchenko in it can never be counted out surprised Ryan Giggs didn't get the red card, though. His DC must've been Paolo Montero or Pepe.

    Skickat från min VOG-L29 via Tapatalk
    MNK Kaskada likes this.
    Download my power training tool here https://forum.topeleven.com/tutorial...alculator.html

  7. #97
    Pro Nebu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Posts
    842
    Quote Originally Posted by MNK Kaskada View Post
    Lately I am in forum only to comment bull**** thar nordeus doesn't want to fix. Team with 10 players (after red card) plays like it has 12 or even much more. I had comfortable 3:0 after 50'. His DC gets red card and he is left with DL-DMC-DR in defense. I am still dominating game but my players are hiting wood or missing goal, but his players are scoring from every his chance.
    They are not planing to fix this ****, but we have another update with another event.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_2020-05-27-21-56-40.jpg 
Views:	31 
Size:	45.0 KB 
ID:	133780Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_2020-05-27-21-56-47.jpg 
Views:	31 
Size:	44.8 KB 
ID:	133781
    The engine had already decided it will be a draw, and it doesn't matter how that draw happened... I am not sure to participate in the Italy tour, those tour events are more rigged with trolls and bad scenarios.

    Sent from my SM-A720F using Tapatalk
    MNK Kaskada likes this.
    The Nebuchadnezzar exploring T11

  8. #98
    VIP MNK Kaskada's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Gračanica, Bosnia & Herzegovina
    Posts
    3,644
    Quote Originally Posted by Arphaxad View Post
    A team with Andriy Shevchenko in it can never be counted out surprised Ryan Giggs didn't get the red card, though. His DC must've been Paolo Montero or Pepe.

    Skickat från min VOG-L29 via Tapatalk
    Club name Parma, so his DC is THURAM , I dont know how he gets Giggs and Shevchenko to play for Parma

  9. #99
    VIP MNK Kaskada's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Gračanica, Bosnia & Herzegovina
    Posts
    3,644
    Quote Originally Posted by Nebu View Post
    The engine had already decided it will be a draw, and it doesn't matter how that draw happened... I am not sure to participate in the Italy tour, those tour events are more rigged with trolls and bad scenarios.

    Sent from my SM-A720F using Tapatalk
    I have to get that emblem an jersey, probably lose several time an spend 100-200 tokens to rejoin. My thouht about this game is that we had update few days ago, so ofcourse we are going to have 2-3 games trolled after that. But this silly result after red card become a regular thing lately.

  10. #100
    Champion SuperDunk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    2,158
    Will face +13 better opponent in the semi finals of the cup.
    In league Suazo scored 1 in 2 games, the goalscorer has 6 so far. Will be difficult to catch up on that lead.
    Today it was the final day i trained Suazo, he is 28y old and 163%, it s half the path to retirement. From now on it will only be going downhill.
    Soon will follow Williams when he will be 140%, he is 138% at 26y.
    Last edited by SuperDunk; 05-27-2020 at 10:59 PM.
    I m still around, LOL!

Page 10 of 42 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast