Page 12 of 42 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast
Like Tree268Likes

Thread: Season 132 - Are you ready?

Max

Season 132 - Are you ready?

Quote Originally Posted by Nebu View Post
    Make the ml into aml and you will have a goal machine.

Sent from my SM-A720F using Tapatalk
    I’ll do that now then, or at least make a start, the training of that will start.

Quote Originally Posted by Max McClean View Post
    I’ll do that now then, or at least make a start, the training of that will start.

Bro, you have inzaghi and spend tokens on a +6 better striker with 1y less when inzaghi has high white skills?
    Why would you give that ML AML position when Barerro can play 1 more season?
    Decisions like this waste your resources...
    Also, the formation is unbalanced since you have only one MC, when i had the account i went that route because i bought the players for cheap...
    Since you don t have much money you should have spent resources on 18-19y old players and grow your club from there.
    Der_Ryan_M likes this.
    I m still around, LOL!

Make the ml into aml and you will have a goal machine.

I don t agree with that because he has a very good AML that can carry his team for one more season.
    I m still around, LOL!

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperDunk View Post
    I don t agree with that because he has a very good AML that can carry his team for one more season.
    I won’t train him then, I’ll just leave it, I shouldn’t have added that.
    Last edited by Max; 05-28-2020 at 10:42 AM.

The guy is 19 years old, all he has to do is farm greens for a season or two and he has a reliable mutant.
    Not all fast trainers contribute like others, so when you find a youngster scoring goals you find a way to keep him. That is how you win games in the future. Those tight games that are hard to decide usually boils down to who has the most talents in the field.
    That's why you assistant will sometimes comment like: "the game was dicided by individual brilliance".

The Nebuchadnezzar exploring T11

The guy is 19 years old, all he has to do is farm greens for a season or two and he has a reliable mutant.
    Not all fast trainers contribute like others, so when you find a youngster scoring goals you find a way to keep him. That is how you win games in the future. Those tight games that are hard to decide usually boils down to who has the most talents in the field.
    That's why you assistant will sometimes comment like: "the game was dicided by individual brilliance".

I ll tell you 2 reasons for why he shouldn t make him AML:
    1) he has a good AML with high white skills already that scores many goals every season
    2) the guy is 19y old already with high grey skills, making the training a lot more difficult, also that would consume his resources and when he will start using him he will be 20y old already with 1 more year of the highest growing rate, and after that is going downhill...
    Keep in mind he has a star already, Benitez that scores between 70-90 goals every season.
    I m still around, LOL!

And after that you go hunting for another AML...

And after that you go hunting for another AML...

yes, when he has resources to spend and AML will be 18y old, with 2 more seasons of high growth rate than that iranian.
    He doesn t have hundreds of rests to afford spending resources on a 20y old AML next season.
    I m still around, LOL!

I ll tell you 2 reasons for why he shouldn t make him AML:
    1) he has a good AML with high white skills already that scores many goals every season
    2) the guy is 19y old already with high grey skills, making the training a lot more difficult, also that would consume his resources and when he will start using him he will be 20y old already with 1 more year of the highest growing rate, and after that is going downhill...
    Keep in mind he has a star already, Benitez that scores between 70-90 goals every season.
    My philosophy of this game is that players score goals because they are programmed to. Training a player skills doesn't guarantee goals, it only enhances what that player has been programmed to do. Not many players score goals or give assist in this game, at least that's has been my experience.

There is another team I like watching, this guy has a 3* winger playing against strong sides with 5-7* defenders, and that player has about 5 goals so far. Its easy to get players but few players are programmed to satisfy you as a coach.

My philosophy of this game is that players score goals because they are programmed to. Training a player skills doesn't guarantee goals, it only enhances what that player has been programmed to do. Not many players score goals or give assist in this game, at least that's has been my experience.

There is another team I like watching, this guy has a 3* winger playing against strong sides with 5-7* defenders, and that player has about 5 goals so far. Its easy to get players but few players are programmed to satisfy you as a coach.

Well, my Suazo(AML) which is a 9* now is a beast, but it s also because i maintained him to that standard.
    My AMR was a FT from the old academy and in some games he overtakes Suazo.
    Both of my strikers aren t that good, but it s also because AMR+AML take a lot of goals throughout the seasons, these 2 strikers sometimes they have good games, sometimes bad games, but my main 2 players are AML-AMR and it s not like i knew from the start that they were beasts.
    As long as you have a high rated attacker with high white skills he ll deliver no matter the opponent.

Look at that 3* player white skills and tell me their values.
    I m still around, LOL!

Page 12 of 42 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast