Page 21 of 42 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast
Like Tree268Likes

Thread: Season 132 - Are you ready?

Addicted
    Schedule presented us with two games for the day, the first one being the first leg in the cup and the second a regular league game.

But first thing first. We acquired a new DR, Oscar Restrepo. Quality wise, he's at 45 %, but judging by several training drills he's developing fast. Really excited to have him on board.

With regards to today's fixtures, the cup game was first on our schedule. The game ended in a comfortable win; 8-0. Most probably, we'll rest our players in the second leg. As for the result itself, Manuel Marcusson (AML) scored 5 goals and assisting Maksim Baladzhanov (AMR) once. Both had a 10,0 rating, but somehow Baladzhanov managed to receive the MoM award eventhough he "only" scored 2 goals and 1 assist (to Manuel Marcusson). Maksim Baladzhanov is turning into a real assist king, 23 for the season, and is a legitimate threat to Manuel Marcusson with regards to MoM awards.

The second game was a league fixture as said before. The game ended 2-0 after being a draw at halftime. Our players were tired going into the game, which might explain the low scoring. It was the first game ever we didn't score in the first half. I think we all were caught by surprise by that. Fortunately Manuel Marcusson led the way with 1 goal, 1 assist and the MoM award. Our other promising midfielder, Isaac Fassawa scored the other goal.

We haven't focused our training on Isaac Fassawa yet as we're trying to develop our DC, Jaime Ibarra, and MC, Senan Kone first before focusing our energy on Isaac Fassawa (MC/AMC) and Oscar Restrepo (DR).

Next season, we'll most probably try to find a reliable ST and a GK. If we manage that, we'll have a solid team for several seasons.

Last edited by Arphaxad; 06-04-2020 at 08:46 PM.
    Download my power training tool here https://forum.topeleven.com/tutorial...alculator.html

Just got eliminated in the cup in the 1st game of cup against 10% better opponent losing 3-0.
    Suazo missed a 1 on 1 , so dissapointed...
    Siddharth Singh likes this.
    I m still around, LOL!

Famous
    Update for this season...

Won all my games so far Season 132 - Are you ready?-annotation-2020-06-05-141556.jpg.... today I just barely won the last CL group match because of tiredness just 2-1.. after giving some greens to my team we won the league match easy with 5-0

Quote Originally Posted by maloukees View Post
    Update for this season...

Won all my games so far Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Annotation 2020-06-05 141556.jpg 
Views:	37 
Size:	90.2 KB 
ID:	134009.... today I just barely won the last CL group match because of tiredness just 2-1.. after giving some greens to my team we won the league match easy with 5-0
    Remarkable!

Sent from my SM-A720F using Tapatalk
    maloukees likes this.
    The Nebuchadnezzar exploring T11

Quote Originally Posted by SuperDunk View Post
    Just got eliminated in the cup in the 1st game of cup against 10% better opponent losing 3-0.
    Suazo missed a 1 on 1 , so dissapointed...
    Damn, I'm already out as well vs a stronger opponent.
    SuperDunk likes this.

Max
    Forgot to post about yesterday’s games, I got my recorded defeat yesterday as expected in the cup to the 27% stronger guy, I lost 5-2, I will not say that that is a bad result, he was much better than us so really losing by 3 isn’t the end of the world in this case, I probably will get eliminated from the cup though, it is highly unlikely I am going to win the return leg at home, I’ll honestly take a draw from that game.

Hopefully I get the League and CL, I’ll be playing the strongest opponent in the round of 16 though, If I get past him, then we have a good chance of winning, if we don’t then again, I will only have to settle for the league, yes I know I have not won it yet, but if I win my game today I’ll be 8 points clear, hopefully it all works out in the end.

We won 0-12 in the league yesterday so that meant we had scored 71 goals in 10 games and 33 in the last 3, so we are still top there, but I still have good opponents to play.

The season has gone alright and I still am yet to play my 2 games today.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Max McClean View Post
    Forgot to post about yesterday’s games, I got my recorded defeat yesterday as expected in the cup to the 27% stronger guy, I lost 5-2, I will not say that that is a bad result, he was much better than us so really losing by 3 isn’t the end of the world in this case, I probably will get eliminated from the cup though, it is highly unlikely I am going to win the return leg at home, I’ll honestly take a draw from that game.

Hopefully I get the League and CL, I’ll be playing the strongest opponent in the round of 16 though, If I get past him, then we have a good chance of winning, if we don’t then again, I will only have to settle for the league, yes I know I have not won it yet, but if I win my game today I’ll be 8 points clear, hopefully it all works out in the end.

We won 0-12 in the league yesterday so that meant we had scored 71 goals in 10 games and 33 in the last 3, so we are still top there, but I still have good opponents to play.

The season has gone alright and I still am yet to play my 2 games today.

Looks good in the league mate!

Hopefully you can bring home also the CL ans supercup
    Siddharth Singh likes this.

Addicted
    Despite all my efforts to continue to SL from CL group, I had to step up and win my last match (and come 2nd) not to got eliminated. The second place team just lost their match to the last place, which forced me to beat the geoup leader. Fortunately for me, the leader, having guaranteed first place, did not put their best 11 and I easily won the match.

Here is the final standings and the last game day results:

Season 132 - Are you ready?-9daef9c4-8051-46f0-a8a0-cbadd367f67e.jpg
    Season 132 - Are you ready?-4a0b7afb-ccb6-4cf0-b611-dfa5405b1c86.jpeg

Had Napoles won the match, I would be 3rd no matter the score of my last match and play a 10% lower oppo in SL, whom I had beaten easily last season in my league. Now I’m facing 5% higher team in CL, which will be tough.

Addicted
    Today we got 3 penalties in our CL game and won 1-5. Winning this game was important as this will help my in game friend to proceed further in CL.

Max
    Two wins today, I won 5-0 at home in the league today, so that was a decent score, although we did miss a heap of chances, still a good result regardless.

In the league I have scored 76 goals in 11 games which has definitely been my best start to the league. I have had some tough opponents in the league but beat most of then.

Benítez with 26 goals and 20 assists in the 11 games so far so he has had a relatively good campaign.

In the CL, I won 1-10 in the last group game, that was an excellent way to finish the group off, we were so poor in the first half only being 1-2 up at the break, but in the second half I scored 8 goals.
    Benítez scored five times and assisted twice in this match, this has been the best patch of form he has been in since I have had him.

The CL group was relatively comfortable, yet another 6/6 perfect group but once again, a fortunate draw in the group state and things are going to get much harder from the Round of 16 and onwards.

Benítez is doing well there too.

Tomorrow I play the home leg against the 32% stronger guy, I hope for the best, I’ll be happy with a draw honestly from that game, however that probably won’t happen, it is a pity I got drawn against this guy but I’ll just have to deal with it, still a lot to play for though.

23 wins from 24 games so far.

Page 21 of 42 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast