Page 34 of 42 FirstFirst ... 243233343536 ... LastLast
Like Tree268Likes

Thread: Season 132 - Are you ready?

I may seem to hate the game engine s logic here, but if you troll me, please troll the other teams in my league too. Don t make it look like my account is rigged or something.Let it be fair for everyone.
    I m still around, LOL!

Quote Originally Posted by SuperDunk View Post
    Congrats Khris for you cup win.
    Speaking on a serious note, i don t enjoy the game anymore, i think i miss enjoying it for a long time now, results aren t even conclusive anymore.
    I also think top 11 2015 was peak game back then, now it s just 10 games per day with every event they launch every couple of days full of bugs.
    Trying to find a FT for your position is like trying to find the needle in the grass.The tactics don t work anymore, at least in my case.
    You spend 3-4 hours every day for 28 days, plus the countless hours in finding the right player just for a person that logs in his game for max 3-4 hours the whole month to ruin your season.
    I m trying to find the positives out of this game, but what i get left is bitter dissapointment.
    You can find the enjoyment in the game control, trying new stuffs too, ways to play etc always as mentioned having the control under the game. We have a community too, which ofc. can be improved with more personalized groups and spaces where to share knowledge and play competitions...

I try to rest of TE time to time, as usually it's a game that requires an effort despite it's simplicity... follow the calendar, don't miss important matches... thats something that matters so, I tend to switch between my own team stuffs and doing community stuffs where the others suffer. So we are in this alltogether lol

Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    You can find the enjoyment in the game control, trying new stuffs too, ways to play etc always as mentioned having the control under the game. We have a community too, which ofc. can be improved with more personalized groups and spaces where to share knowledge and play competitions...

I try to rest of TE time to time, as usually it's a game that requires an effort despite it's simplicity... follow the calendar, don't miss important matches... thats something that matters so, I tend to switch between my own team stuffs and doing community stuffs where the others suffer. So we are in this alltogether lol
    Watch the important games: watches game against 18% worse team , loses 1-2. Doesn t watch game vs 7% worse team ,wins 5-0.Makes perfect sense.Why am i supposed to watch the game? btw today i watched the game against the leader, and he got a red card in early 40th minutes, i got the lead up 1-0 and woke myself being 1-2 down in 2 minutes, after he received the red card. Games like this destroy all the enjoyment out of this game. How can a one man down team do rampage in 2-3 mins against my team?
    Have you seen Juventus-Milan in which ended up in a draw after Milan getting a red card early in the game? Stuff like this shouldn t happen. One man down team should be an handicap, not a way for the game engine to give the advantage to the team that should be handicaped.
    MNK Kaskada likes this.
    I m still around, LOL!

Watch the important games: watches game against 18% worse team , loses 1-2. Doesn t watch game vs 7% worse team ,wins 5-0.Makes perfect sense.Why am i supposed to watch the game? btw today i watched the game against the leader, and he got a red card in early 40th minutes, i got the lead up 1-0 and woke myself being 1-2 down in 2 minutes, after he received the red card. Games like this destroy all the enjoyment out of this game. How can a one man down team do rampage in 2-3 mins against my team?
    Have you seen Juventus-Milan in which ended up in a draw after Milan getting a red card early in the game? Stuff like this shouldn t happen. One man down team should be an handicap, not a way for the game engine to give the advantage to the team that should be handicaped.
    I finally join with a 2nd account without support to ma matches or I ask someone else to comment me how Im doing, as the scenario changes when one attend and sometimes is better don't join... btw.... there are many kinds of seasons, the team config keeps a line in the simulation so probably once you renew the squad cause of retirements etc you'll experience a different situation, maybe mor estability, maybe a different challange.

For me there are stressful days in the game, where I am annoyed of stupid results or that I can't find the right player in auctions.
    But other days you really get the enjoyment out of the game, when beating a very strong opponent or securing a title. For me it is always still something special to win a title, because competition is always hard. It's what I was talking about some time ago when I opened the manipulation thread, that this hurts your motivation.
    My motivation is to play with my friends and battling with my tough opponents trying to beat them. Of course one day I will win, another day lose. I try to keep a relaxed attitude towards the game, at the end it is also just a game and every other game I played online feels frustrating at times as well.
    Overall I think TE is still a great game, even though not so good like years ago in terms of the engine especially.
    RaiKo likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Der_Ryan_M View Post
    For me there are stressful days in the game, where I am annoyed of stupid results or that I can't find the right player in auctions.
    But other days you really get the enjoyment out of the game, when beating a very strong opponent or securing a title. For me it is always still something special to win a title, because competition is always hard. It's what I was talking about some time ago when I opened the manipulation thread, that this hurts your motivation.
    My motivation is to play with my friends and battling with my tough opponents trying to beat them. Of course one day I will win, another day lose. I try to keep a relaxed attitude towards the game, at the end it is also just a game and every other game I played online feels frustrating at times as well.
    Overall I think TE is still a great game, even though not so good like years ago in terms of the engine especially.
    I agree with you, the fact that i lost couple of times let it be...But seeing weaker teams doing perfect, and me having a quite better team screwing up against much weaker teams isn t ok.
    I am expecting for them to have bad days too. I promised myself that if in the next 4 games they don t drop a single point, i m done. It means the game either blacklisted my account a long time ago, or the game is non-sense. I m seriously thinking about the latter.
    Last edited by SuperDunk; 06-16-2020 at 05:56 PM.
    I m still around, LOL!

I agree with you, the fact that i lost couple of times let it be...But seeing weaker teams doing perfect, and me having a quite better team screwing up against much weaker teams isn t ok.
    I am expecting for them to have bad days too. I promised myself that if in the next 4 games they don t drop a single point, i m done. It means the game either blacklisted my account a long time ago, or there is non-sense. I seriously thing about the latter.
    In my opinion you will always do better than your opponents when you play the game actively, train your players and so on. Not necessarily in a single game, but in the long run yes. It's why league is always the easiest competition, bad luck balances itself out between the teams generally. For example in my league there is me and another very strong team, % better than me, but I beat him in both matches. Then he had 2 "troll results" and I had only one, so I am 8 points clear right now. Even though troll result is a term that is used quite often. My opponent was 15% weaker and I think not very active. It's a game I should have won and I think would have won 8 times out of 10 but then I lost, not a troll in that sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Der_Ryan_M View Post
    In my opinion you will always do better than your opponents when you play the game actively, train your players and so on. Not necessarily in a single game, but in the long run yes. It's why league is always the easiest competition, bad luck balances itself out between the teams generally. For example in my league there is me and another very strong team, % better than me, but I beat him in both matches. Then he had 2 "troll results" and I had only one, so I am 8 points clear right now. Even though troll result is a term that is used quite often. My opponent was 15% weaker and I think not very active. It's a game I should have won and I think would have won 8 times out of 10 but then I lost, not a troll in that sense.
    What do you mean by active? i took the control of my team in the 5th league game day, and trained my players to decent standards. If you want i ll give you some pics of my players, i watched most of my games until i drew 2-2 a team i lead up 2-0 in the 1st half, after that game i was so angry that i didn t watched a game until this one of today, in which i lost 1-2 against the leader. he had a red card, i got the lead, 77 and 79th minute he scores 2 goals and wins the game.doubt i will be watching any game if 1st spot and 2nd spot don t drop a point, for a long time....
    I m still around, LOL!

.reserved
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Season 132 - Are you ready?-1.jpg   Season 132 - Are you ready?-2.jpg   Season 132 - Are you ready?-3.jpg   Season 132 - Are you ready?-4.jpg   Season 132 - Are you ready?-5.jpg  

Season 132 - Are you ready?-6.jpg  
    Last edited by SuperDunk; 06-16-2020 at 06:24 PM.
    I m still around, LOL!

What do you mean by active? i took the control of my team in the 5th league game day, and trained my players to decent standards. If you want i ll give you some pics of my players, i watched most of my games until i drew 2-2 a team i lead up 2-0 in the 1st half, after that game i was so angry that i didn t watched a game until this one of today, in which i lost 1-2 against the leader. he had a red card, i got the lead, 77 and 79th minute he scores 2 goals and wins the game.doubt i will be watching any game if 1st spot and 2nd spot don t drop a point, for a long time....
    What do you mean by took control of the team in the 5th league game day?

By active I mean train bonus to 10% every day, have high morale, condition, watch videos for rests to train players, adapt formation and tactic before every game and watch the games or like khris said maybe from 2nd account and all of the stuff someone inactive doesn't do.

Your players look good, but It is really hard to tell without knowing your whole squad and your opponents and all of that. I can say that I had very few troll results in the last few seasons. Maybe 1 or 2 per season max, the other games I didn't win were vs good opponents only.

Page 34 of 42 FirstFirst ... 243233343536 ... LastLast