Page 40 of 42 FirstFirst ... 303839404142 LastLast
Like Tree268Likes

Thread: Season 132 - Are you ready?

Another CL won for me, even though I was not able to watch the match I won 3-2 after extra time. League also secured, another phenomenal season in the books. Level 76 incoming.
    Nebu likes this.

Here's to celebrate my GK for the good job he's been doing for our great Club at only 19. Champions League finals was against a better team quality wise, but even when he had chance to score he couldn't coz my GK was there to keep him out. He only conceded a goal in the semi finals against the 3rd placed team in the league. All hail The Black Spider LEV YASHIN.

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

I lost today 2-1 against a 10% worse opponent, that adds up to the 2 more loses i got in the league and 1 draw.
    This season couldn t end in a more disastrous way.
    (Old account)
    I m still around, LOL!

Max
    I won 0-5 today so that means I all but confirmed my place on top of the league.

Even if I lose my last game, my goal difference should easily carry me over the line.

It may look easy judging by my numbers but these were the teams including myself in the top 6.

So I’m happy as that was a good league campaign in the end.

The previous two seasons saw me come second with 75 points and then 72 while coming unbeaten, so it is nice to get back on track.

Overall, I don’t think finishing first in the league and coming 2nd in the CL is that bad as I got a really tough Cup and CL draw.

In the end, this season turned out a lot better than I thought it would.

I won KoK as well, it was nice to get the 40 tokens, I don’t care about the player too much though.

I hope I can do better next season, my goal will probably be to win the CL.
    RaiKo likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Max McClean View Post
    I won 0-5 today so that means I all but confirmed my place on top of the league.

Even if I lose my last game, my goal difference should easily carry me over the line.

It may look easy judging by my numbers but these were the teams including myself in the top 6.

So I’m happy as that was a good league campaign in the end.

The previous two seasons saw me come second with 75 points and then 72 while coming unbeaten, so it is nice to get back on track.

Overall, I don’t think finishing first in the league and coming 2nd in the CL is that bad as I got a really tough Cup and CL draw.

In the end, this season turned out a lot better than I thought it would.

I won KoK as well, it was nice to get the 40 tokens, I don’t care about the player too much though.

I hope I can do better next season, my goal will probably be to win the CL.
    Congratulations! on winning the league in advance!

Sent from my SM-A720F using Tapatalk
    The Nebuchadnezzar exploring T11

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by Nebu View Post
    Congratulations! on winning the league in advance!

Sent from my SM-A720F using Tapatalk
    Thank you.

Congrats Max on your achievements after a very hard season.
    I m still around, LOL!

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperDunk View Post
    Congrats Max on your achievements after a very hard season.
    Thank you as well, I hope next season goes better for you.
    SuperDunk likes this.

Season 132 - Are you ready?-t11_p1.jpgSeason 132 - Are you ready?-t11_p2.jpgSeason 132 - Are you ready?-t11_p3.jpg

I have to say, not a bad season for me. I came back to that game after 4 years and I still have a lot of to learn. For the first time, I found who are fast trainers and I'm smarter for next season, that I should upgrade only few players with green boxes.

Won cup, first in the league (playing tomorrow againt 30% lower team so hope, game will not troll me ) and in the Champion League, there were much better opponents than me, but still I played some good games against them.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Season 132 - Are you ready?-t11_p1.jpg  

Quote Originally Posted by Der_Ryan_M View Post
    After 96 seasons first time manipulate? lol
    Thats imprecise, I've manipulated before, but, or I had troll scores vs -40%s , or I faced a lower level hard tanker lol

Still seems that worked fine keeping just the 5 best players and do a rebuild, so, I'm gonna keep 6 this time, that GK deserves a 2nd chance.

Yeah, maybe I don't like the way, but keeping players on my own team put me always in higher comps vs one or another hard tanker that stoles the cup, so, let's deal with it, knowing the system, isn't a crime.

Page 40 of 42 FirstFirst ... 303839404142 LastLast