Page 41 of 42 FirstFirst ... 3139404142 LastLast
Like Tree268Likes

Thread: Season 132 - Are you ready?

And we completed the poker by winning the 6th Super cup

Season 132 - Are you ready?-supercup-6th22.jpg

Max

Season 132 - Are you ready?

I won the league in the end on the very last day of the season, but I lost on the last day too so it feels slightly strange.

I did have good opponents in the league after all so it is not surprising I lost a few games here and there. The team in second was 120% as I was around 109%.

Benítez won the top scorer contest again.

He won’t get to 8* this season but since he is getting old 133% will do, I will train him to 135% if possible.

If he gets around 130% for the next few seasons I’ll be satisfied. I hope to keep him around for a while.

Next season I’ll look to do better.

Good luck to everyone next season.
    Nebu, Der_Ryan_M, khris and 2 others like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Max McClean View Post
    I won the league in the end on the very last day of the season, but I lost on the last day too so it feels slightly strange.

I did have good opponents in the league after all so it is not surprising I lost a few games here and there. The team in second was 120% as I was around 109%.

He won’t get to 8* this season but since he is getting old 133% will do, I will train him to 135% if possible.

If he gets around 130% for the next few seasons I’ll be satisfied. I hope to keep him around for a while.

You did the duties. congratz

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Max McClean View Post

Congrats mate with this great win

Famous
    I just won the supercup ... with 7-1

So all 4 titles are back!

So my goal defend all the titles , we will see what opponents i got next season, tommorow
    khris likes this.

Addicted
    After getting eliminated too early from CL and the Cup, I was only left with the league. Having 2 losses and 2 ties in the first half, I was still the leader. I won all 13 games of the second half, got an easy trophy. I was hoping to win Top Scorer, too but my striker went on a silent break in the last 3 matches of the season.

The last two seasons were a bit disappointment, could not advance much outside of the league, could not even get the ticket to participate in KoK event. Hopefully I’ll do better next season.

Season 132 - Are you ready?-1ecadd53-20d1-4b01-9306-65b024257655.jpg
    Nebu and RaiKo like this.

Amazing season, i won everything and looking forward to accomplish more titles next season

Season 132 - Are you ready?-screenshot_20200620-122625_top-eleven.jpg

Special thanks to my trident. These beasts couldn't stop scoring the whole season.

Season 132 - Are you ready?-screenshot_20200620-121141_top-eleven.jpg
    khris likes this.

The only thing we won this season is the FC competition, tankers ruined the rest.

On another news, club legend Seruja retires... am not sure I will be making another legend because its expensive, but its really good to have a striker that is reliable all through the season. For instance, I couldn't attend a number of crucial games in the FC and Seruja comes home with a brace or a hat trick... I think I might miss him

Sent from my SM-A720F using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Nebu; 06-20-2020 at 08:54 PM.
    Sinany03 and RaiKo like this.
    The Nebuchadnezzar exploring T11

I was getting ready to devalue the Supercup but now I won't have to since both Newton Heath and The Black Pearl have won their first ever Supercup trophies.

NH won dominantly 7-1 over the Champions League winner who was also the cup semifinal opponent, while TBP won on penalties against the opponent who was narrowly beaten to the second place in the CL group earlier this season.

Season 132 - Are you ready?-nhsc.jpg

Today TBP's all time top goalscorer Bernardo Guzman retires. AM with 228 goals and around 80 assists in 223 games. Shame he wasn't young when I bought him on the day of founding TBP, but he was totally worth every penny. A few other veterans/club legends will be sold so it's going to be a changing of the guard. But considering how well the season went, I can say it's been a good transition.

As for NH, got to give a shout out to my striker Stojanovic who had over 100 goals contribution, the best individual season I have seen from any of my players on T11, as well as the whole attacking quintet that made sure goals were raining all season long.

Season 132 - Are you ready?-quintet.jpg

Invincible 25-1-0 league season, dominant Super League and Supercup victories and a cup triumph with Newton Heath. Narrow runner-up league finish, commanding cup victory and one of the most unexpected Champions League wins ever followed by a Supercup win on pens. 7/8 trophies, one win away from two quadruples. Up there with that one time I won a treble with one of my former clubs 3-4 years ago, this has been the best T11 season ever for me. Simultaneously leading two clubs to great success and ticking off all the boxes. Might consider retiring in a season or two and let nostalgia drag me back some time down the road...

Season 132 - Are you ready?-nhseason.jpg

Got luck to all of you guys next season!
    United FC: 6 leagues (1 invincible), 1 cup, 2 CLs
    St. Tropez 1964: 6 leagues (1 inv), 1 cup, 1 CL (One treble)
    Newton Heath: 7 leagues (2 inv), 1 cup, 1 CL, 1 SL, 1 SC
    The Black Pearl: 3 leagues (1 inv), 2 cups, 1 CL, 2 SL, 1 SC
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Manchester Heath: 6 leagues (3 inv), 4 Champions Leagues, 2 Cups, 3 Super Leagues, 4 Super Cups... (One quadruple)

Successful Season.

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk
    SuperDunk and khris like this.

Page 41 of 42 FirstFirst ... 3139404142 LastLast