Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Like Tree18Likes

Thread: Season 132 forum STs challenge - Scorers Challenge REGISTER THREAD

Quote Originally Posted by IImaestroII View Post
    Better call it '' attackers challenge ''( so to include all , aml amc amr st ) and not ST challenge Khris ^^ , it will never be a pure St competition cause majority of the managers will put their wingers rather than pure ST ( by allowing multi-position )
    But I will avoid a DR-MR-AMR which is beautiful xD I got that idea already... was thinking about add... STs-AML-AMR which are the pure attecking players (last line ones) but then I came back to the STs cause in the end they are so ignored lately and deserve a mention somewhere. So I force all people to join with a ST at least trained for this lol

I will participate with my classic Niklas Täljö )Season 132 forum STs challenge - Scorers Challenge REGISTER THREAD-img_20200529_235256_1_resized_20200529_115323242-1-.jpg
    Last edited by Berezin94; 05-29-2020 at 09:59 PM.

@khris
    Can I share this to the Greek forum?
    For official in-game help please refer to Top Eleven Support here.
    I upload top eleven content on my YouTube Channel.

Quote Originally Posted by milpol View Post
    @khris
    Can I share this to the Greek forum?
    Of course, remember to share the list here, avoiding duplicities in the register.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    Let's go again with a seasonal challenge for our Managers, which will consist in earning Man of the Match, Assistances and Goals, with a player trained to play mainly in the Midfield of your squad.

You can select a ST player -multipositions allowed - and your chosen player (only 1) will represent your club throught this season getting points, the pointing system will be like this:
    Man of the Match - 5 points
    Goals - 3 points
    Assictance - 1 points

We will reward the best 3 players with 50-40-30 Tokens and we will count the points earned in the 3 main competitions. (League, Cup CL, SL ***please remember that if your team ends in the 3rd position of the Group Stage of Champions league you'll need to send a capture before you're placed to the Super League, where you can keep earning points***

In case of draw, will have more value the Goals earned, 2nd place for MotM, 3rd for Assists. If Draw stills, League will have more value checking same criteria, followed of CL/SL and Cup.

We Will Close the register period for this challenge on day 12-13 of the current season.

Note that we only count the Results we can track in the players ststs, so Friends, League, FAs and other tournaments like Super Cup aren't counted.
    We will need a capture of your player if he's placed 3rd in the CL Group Stage as stats will be hidden if you're placed to the Super League.

Last challanges_:
    S129
    https://forum.topeleven.com/top-elev...ng-thread.html
    S130
    S131

Last Season Forumers who were rewarded in the 2 activities we were running, can join the challange but can't claim rewards, these are;
    Superdunk, Eastsider, Stevan99, and Eurofieds.
    khris are you gonna be doing some kinda cup challenge this season???

Rookie Bobby Setyo Hadi Nugroho's Avatar
    I propose to participate..
    I hope my players can fight well...

Season 132 forum STs challenge - Scorers Challenge REGISTER THREAD-screenshot_20200525-103955_top-eleven.jpg

And
    Season 132 forum STs challenge - Scorers Challenge REGISTER THREAD-1590378628698%7E2.jpg

Thanks.. ☕

Max
    After Benítez, my second choice will be Barrero in this case, he is a multi position 0ayer that can play ST, so I’ll enter him, but his quality is kind of low now.

I didn’t know if I should have chose him as I have until day 13 to register, but I think this is the best I got after Benítez unfortunately, I’ll see how I get on, there will be some beast players so I don’t think I’ll get on well, he isn’t as prolific as Benítez is.

But like I said, I might as well try.

Hi everyone, my ST..

Sent from my Mi 9T Pro using Tapatalk

Here's my ST for the challenge.

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

Addicted
    My participant. Last season he was the top goalscorer, assist king and had the best average rating in the league.

He even assisted himself to a penalty yesterday didn't know that was a thing until then.
    Download my power training tool here https://forum.topeleven.com/tutorial...alculator.html

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast