Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: SuperDunk and the unfortunate CL finals

What am i suppose to do? screaming at my players: Guys, stop f*****k attacking since it s useless and try to go to the penalties and lose?
    Why it s my fault i m in charge of the game and concede 2-3 goals out of thin air while my team misses every single chance they got?
    It s not my fault i m losing finals where the MOTM is Suazo...and the opposition team has 3-4 players with 5 rating and they still manage to score 3 goals...and me with a lot of high rated players in rating and in game can t...
    I m still around, LOL!

These situations should happen in tight games, not where the opponent has 1 good game all season.
    The final i won against the 2nd place was against a guy with similar rating, more or less 5 rating can t remember.
    It s my fault once, maybe twice...but me losing 3 times out of 3 times where i m clear in charge of the game and favourite of the game shouldn t be a question of the better manager. should be a question of is this game stupid and irrelevant or what?
    first final i conceded 4 goals in the game , a negative record that still stands.
    Conceding 4 goals against a team which in 2 games scored 0 goals and conceded 9 against you in group stages is unacceptable.
    Last edited by SuperDunk; 05-25-2020 at 09:36 PM.
    I m still around, LOL!

Quote Originally Posted by SuperDunk View Post
    What am i suppose to do? screaming at my players: Guys, stop f*****k attacking since it s useless and try to go to the penalties and lose?
    Why it s my fault i m in charge of the game and concede 2-3 goals out of thin air while my team misses every single chance they got?
    It s not my fault i m losing finals where the MOTM is Suazo...and the opposition team has 3-4 players with 5 rating and they still manage to score 3 goals...and me with a lot of high rated players in rating and in game can t...
    Understand that this is a scenario, which sets the % effectivity, in favour of the oppo's side. It's quite complex really... maybe you could try to identify the best 3 players and focuss the training on them. Think that the team situation is different in each team, some have 1 key player, some have 3-4 contributive players that will alternate the protaginism... then there are the rating variations, etc.... I really think that this time you could try a new tactic.
    If Suazo works often, now try to improve/focuss in 2 other players, that can increase your ratio of AvQ and give you stability + contributions if posible.

For example after the situation I had last season where the investment destryed my squad, I had only 300T and some greens, and I focussed the planning to have at least 3 players at +20AvQ from the oppo. That worked. You need security for Suazo, maybe. pushing +2 other players at a certain distance in AvQ or*, skills near 200%, at least 1 of them like speed, strenght or fitness, or a white one.
    Last edited by khris; 05-25-2020 at 10:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    For example after the situation I had last season where the investment destryed my squad, I had only 300T and some greens, and I focussed the planning to have at least 3 players at +20AvQ from the oppo. That worked. You need security for Suazo, maybe. pushing +2 other players at a certain distance in AvQ or*, skills near 200%, at least 1 of them like speed, strenght or fitness, or a white one.
    I actually had williams which was +30 better in rating than opponent and both of my strikers were almost +20 rating than opponent.
    GK was 16% better than opponent, most of my attackers have white skills beyond 200% or near 200%, do you see the trend here? I m not counting only on Suazo, but on my other players as well, and both of my strikers which were 131-132 with 190 white skills kept missplacing shots all game, and that s why i lost.
    What do i do now?
    I m still around, LOL!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12