Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree5Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] Italy Tour Challenge - Full-Time

Addicted
    Well, I was asleep during this period but I’m not surprised that an event didn’t start smoothly

Has anyone had an experience with the event game engine? My current quality is somewhere between 2nd and 3rd city, which makes it almost impossible for me advance in the event, especially when I think of how the game favors the bot team in this kind of tour events.

Apprentice
    I spent 54T (9T twice, 19T twice) and got an emblem and the jersey. I couldn't get the DC player though. I want to count my loss and leave then I tried a new formation with my team of 106% and Mourinho's 134% and trashed him 8-nil.

I have the strong urge to get back in the competition with this new formation but I don't want to rush it.

Sent from my TECNO-C9 using Tapatalk

Addicted
    Lost in the fourth city twice. First game I got a red card after 2 minutes with light tackling mentality and the opposition scored on a penalty. Came back but lost on penalties. Second game I hit the upright twice during regular time. Then lost on penalties again. Not interested in giving it a retry. I got a half dozen rest packs and a couple of Tokens. I'm happy with it. I couldn't care less about the shirt I earned. Fugly as hell.

Skickat från min VOG-L29 via Tapatalk
    Download my power training tool here https://forum.topeleven.com/tutorial...alculator.html

Abbas: what formation did you use to thrash Mourinhos team 8-0?
    deepedgefc likes this.

Addicted
    Why are my first opponents eight stars and above? How is any team able to fight past these teams??!!

1st entry lost vs Opponent 4
    2nd entry lost vs Opponent 3
    Paid 9T for 3rd entry lost vs Opponent 7

Won the kit + emblem I'm done.

Famous
    First time I perform well in this type of event. Won the first 7 games in a row (once on PK I must say). The key seems to have been my players all being on fire except one.
    I got a 8-star striker who scored 5 in 2 games plus 4 assists. Lost on last minute in the final game. Could not get to have another chance with my team in "normal' morale.

And so I ended the Italy Tour campaign in style with my team beating the last opponent 0-6... The easiest of them all

Team Name: Forza Adiat
    Manager Level: 59
    Trophy Won: 65
    SausyFC likes this.

#005PR8 Friendly Championship.
    Please come and join at "We are the CHAMPION"..

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12