Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree24Likes

Thread: Have 18yos become rare?

Have 18yos become rare?

I left the game in November 2018. Back now, and it seems like 18yos are a lot rarer than they used to be. Is this true or am I imagining things?
    Lyricalray likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Temidayo_ View Post
    I left the game in November 2018. Back now, and it seems like 18yos are a lot rarer than they used to be. Is this true or am I imagining things?
    Yes it is true, especially in the first week of a season.

Addicted
    I actually have found 18 yo frequently, although, at the beginning of the season, they're expensive as everyone bids on them. But this season I was lucky. Got myself not one, not two, but three 18 yo fast trainers at 41 % q, 62 % q and 78 % q respectively. And for a handful Tokens at that.
    Last edited by Arphaxad; 05-29-2020 at 09:56 PM.
    Der_Ryan_M likes this.
    Download my power training tool here https://forum.topeleven.com/tutorial...alculator.html

You can recruit four 18 yo players from the Youth Academy for each season rather than they used to be two, so it should be not.

But, the game has changed auction system. We are no longer able to see where our sold players go. I've not seen much 18 yo players in auction at the beginning of season.They might be related.

Addicted
    yes... for sure...

Quote Originally Posted by Temidayo_ View Post
    I've been searching for 18 year DCs and GK since the beginning of the season. None is appearing in the auction

Sent from my TECNO LB8a using Tapatalk

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyricalray View Post
    I've been searching for 18 year DCs and GK since the beginning of the season. None is appearing in the auction

Sent from my TECNO LB8a using Tapatalk
    I got a DC, 18 yo, 78 % q, FT. But that's also the only one I've seen.

Skickat från min VOG-L29 via Tapatalk
    Download my power training tool here https://forum.topeleven.com/tutorial...alculator.html

I farm the market for a long time today again and saw only 2 players worth buying, bought one of them and he turned out to be a slow trainer. It is absolutely disgraceful, I want to spend my token but I can't.

On my second team I am looking for decent players, any offensive position but nothing appears.

Have 18yos become rare?-market1.jpg

Markets like these should not even exist, not a single player worth buying and 9 out of 10 markets are like this. Let me spend token to see the markets I want to see, like in youth academy to be able to set a position to appear at least 3x in every market for the next 2 hours for 10 token or at least 2 18 year olds in every market for the next hour for 20 token.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Der_Ryan_M View Post
    I farm the market for a long time today again and saw only 2 players worth buying, bought one of them and he turned out to be a slow trainer. It is absolutely disgraceful, I want to spend my token but I can't.
    I imagine it's tough to find FTs by value at such high level? Much easier to differentiate at my level.

Skickat från min VOG-L29 via Tapatalk

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast