Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Like Tree24Likes

Thread: Have 18yos become rare?

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Der_Ryan_M View Post
    Yesterday I managed to find a very good DR 63%. Like I said, second week feels a lot better. I have seen a lot more 18 year old players compared to the first week of the season.

@Altiplano - I think there are 14 players. So 140 players, but still 2 18yo is very few...
    15 on my list!Have 18yos become rare?-image.jpgHave 18yos become rare?-image.jpg

14 would actually make the math even easier.

We are offered players from the ages of 18-31 inclusive. This is a 14 year span. 14 players at auction would statistically mean 1 player at each age between 18 and 31 on every auction.

But that doesn't happen.
    Last edited by Altiplano; 06-03-2020 at 06:48 PM. Reason: More info
    Der_Ryan_M likes this.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Altiplano View Post
    15 on my list!Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	51 
Size:	84.7 KB 
ID:	133981Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	52 
Size:	88.9 KB 
ID:	133982

14 would actually make the math even easier.

We are offered players from the ages of 18-31 inclusive. This is a 14 year span. 14 players at auction would statistically mean 1 player at each age between 18 and 31 on every auction.

But that doesn't happen.
    Dude, 12,3K rest packs? Damn... I envy you.
    Download my power training tool here https://forum.topeleven.com/tutorial...alculator.html

Addicted
    Yesterday I managed to find a very good DR 63%. Like I said, second week feels a lot better. I have seen a lot more 18 year old players compared to the first week of the season.

@Altiplano - I think there are 14 players. So 140 players, but still 2 18yo is very few...
    Found a gem for the DR position as well. 18 yo, 45 %. Trained him SA with 6x 18 % drills so far, and he've gained 9 XP, so +1,5 points per session. Not the fastest of fast trainers, but promising so far. According to my calculations he should require 33 such drills and 40 rest packs for the 50 XPs needed.
    Last edited by Arphaxad; 06-04-2020 at 10:38 AM.
    Download my power training tool here https://forum.topeleven.com/tutorial...alculator.html

Addicted
    I have seen so many 18 year old that too fast trainers that I could have build 2 whole new teams from them. But I didn't bought any except 1 whom I am planning to sell via negotiations for 3-4 T.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Siddharth Singh View Post
    I have seen so many 18 year old that too fast trainers that I could have build 2 whole new teams from them. But I didn't bought any except 1 whom I am planning to sell via negotiations for 3-4 T.
    So you're buying them for cash + 1T I assume and sell them for 3-4T without giving them any training? Trying to understand the rationale.

And I agree with you, seems as if there are plenty of 18 yo, and a couple of FTs as well on the markets. But I think it's easier for us to identify them due to the lower levels we're operating in.

Skickat från min VOG-L29 via Tapatalk
    Last edited by Arphaxad; 06-04-2020 at 03:11 PM.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Arphaxad View Post
    So you're buying them for cash + 1T I assume and sell them for 3-4T without giving them any training? Trying to understand the rationale.

And I agree with you, seems as if there are plenty of 18 yo, and a couple of FTs as well on the markets. But I think it's easier for us to identify them due to the lower levels we're operating in.

Yes, will buy them for 1T and train them SA and sell them for more than 1T. That's the plan.
    Last edited by Siddharth Singh; 06-04-2020 at 03:27 PM.

Yes, will buy them for 1T and train them SA and sell them for more than 1T. That's the plan.
    I did this a lot in the past but with negotiations being at the end of the season it doesnt work so well anymore, especially in my high level where there are only few people interested in buying such players...
    Sometimes I buy at the start of the season and train to 80% to sell a good player with low grey to one of my friends 2 level higher though.
    Siddharth Singh likes this.

Addicted
    I did this a lot in the past but with negotiations being at the end of the season it doesnt work so well anymore, especially in my high level where there are only few people interested in buying such players...
    Sometimes I buy at the start of the season and train to 80% to sell a good player with low grey to one of my friends 2 level higher though.
    I last season I saw that many managers at my Level were using negotiations. There are two more reasons why I decided to do it.

1) I can use them as reserves.
    2) After buying a 3 star fast trainer I test them in friendlies and if someone performs exceptionally well then I also have the option to train him and use his services myself.
    Der_Ryan_M likes this.

Addicted
    On a side note, am I missing something or is the guide in this video wrong? From what I've read from several respected forum members, this is not how you recognize a fast trainer: https://youtu.be/canQrM783xM

I'm a little confused because iceman82aj complimented him for the guide as well. Three drills aren't enough from what I've understood because of randomness. You'd need at least a couple of more drills to eliminate the random factor.

Apprentice
    Most of the offers I received were 0T. Indeed, it was very annoying that I trained my players to 100% to be removed in the transfer list.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast