Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Like Tree24Likes

Thread: Have 18yos become rare?

Quote Originally Posted by Arphaxad View Post
    I imagine it's tough to find FTs by value at such high level? Much easier to differentiate at my level.

Skickat från min VOG-L29 via Tapatalk
    It is nearly impossible, I buy and test them. But only want 3 star players or max 65%, none of them to be seen.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Der_Ryan_M View Post
    It is nearly impossible, I buy and test them. But only want 3 star players or max 65%, none of them to be seen.
    That's tough. How many Tokens are you required to pay on average for those kind of players and what's the approximate hit/miss ratio if I may ask?

Download my power training tool here https://forum.topeleven.com/tutorial...alculator.html

That's tough. How many Tokens are you required to pay on average for those kind of players and what's the approximate hit/miss ratio if I may ask?

It is different for every player. Normally I refuse to pay more than 5T for a player. Most I get for 2-3 Token, but a lot of dead players.
    I may find 1 or 2 good ones per season. If I find the good one for the position I need a new player I stop searching. This season for example looking for DR and MC on my main account to train next season. These are the players I bought:

DR 66% for 1T - bad
    MC 61% for 1T - bad
    MC 54% for 5T - OK but not great, I still have him as he is my best so far
    DR 70% for 3T - Also ok but not great, want to find better, also he is generally too high for me
    MC 50% for 2T - bad

So 5 players bought and still not happy, I hope to find better talent for the rest of this season.
    Arphaxad and Seeker85 like this.

Addicted
    It is different for every player. Normally I refuse to pay more than 5T for a player. Most I get for 2-3 Token, but a lot of dead players.
    I may find 1 or 2 good ones per season. If I find the good one for the position I need a new player I stop searching. This season for example looking for DR and MC on my main account to train next season. These are the players I bought:

DR 66% for 1T - bad
    MC 61% for 1T - bad
    MC 54% for 5T - OK but not great, I still have him as he is my best so far
    DR 70% for 3T - Also ok but not great, want to find better, also he is generally too high for me
    MC 50% for 2T - bad

So 5 players bought and still not happy, I hope to find better talent for the rest of this season.
    Sounds like I need to save some Tokens for future levels then. Is the competition for these players tough (+5T) or is the crucial part actually finding the players on the market? Sorry for all the questions.

Last edited by Arphaxad; 06-01-2020 at 09:20 AM.
    Download my power training tool here https://forum.topeleven.com/tutorial...alculator.html

Sounds like I need to save some Tokens for future levels then. Is the competition for these players tough (+5T) or is the crucial part actually finding the players on the market? Sorry for all the questions.

It's no big deal in terms of Token, I get 100 Token from association every season, so with the other free token the income is around 150 Token per season or more. And if I find a good player, I keep him for at least 7 or 8 seasons until I need to search for a new.
    The hardest part is to see these players in the auctions. It's so time-consuming to look all day. Competition usually not very high, sometimes competition is good. When there are many people bidding on a 40% player I look at them if they are low level and have good players and platinum association. Then they know how to find good pieces with high market value and I will likely bid for a good player also. Then I might spend more than 5T also.
    Grandef and Seeker85 like this.

Addicted
    It's no big deal in terms of Token, I get 100 Token from association every season, so with the other free token the income is around 150 Token per season or more. And if I find a good player, I keep him for at least 7 or 8 seasons until I need to search for a new.
    The hardest part is to see these players in the auctions. It's so time-consuming to look all day. Competition usually not very high, sometimes competition is good. When there are many people bidding on a 40% player I look at them if they are low level and have good players and platinum association. Then they know how to find good pieces with high market value and I will likely bid for a good player also. Then I might spend more than 5T also.
    The last part sounds like a good strategy and confirms what I had in mind doing when I eventually climb up the food chain. Appreciate you taking your time answering my questions. People like you add great value to this forum.

Der_Ryan_M likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Balon11 View Post
    You can recruit four 18 yo players from the Youth Academy for each season rather than they used to be two, so it should be not.

But, the game has changed auction system. We are no longer able to see where our sold players go. I've not seen much 18 yo players in auction at the beginning of season.They might be related.
    Just to confirm, the players we sell don't go anywhere anymore, they just get deleted. I don't think there's any link between that and the number of 18 year olds on the auctions, but who knows with this game!

Famous
    Ok I've just watched 10 auctions back to back to see how many 18 year olds showed up.

10 auctions of 15 players equals 150 players...........2 of which were 18 years old. 1 at 70% and 1 at 52%.

Not only am I being offered 18 year olds at a far lower ratio than should be the average, but I'm also not being offered 5 star players.

They're rare indeed, but the law of averages says 1 should be in every auction.
    Polotoed likes this.

Yesterday I managed to find a very good DR 63%. Like I said, second week feels a lot better. I have seen a lot more 18 year old players compared to the first week of the season.

@Altiplano - I think there are 14 players. So 140 players, but still 2 18yo is very few...

Addicted
    Without closely monitoring the transfer market I've come across 4 the last 2hs, but none of them were fast trainers according to the q/v ratio.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast