Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
Like Tree24Likes

Thread: Have 18yos become rare?

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by squodge View Post
    If that's a certainty, then why not just build up your own world class 18-year olds rather than buy them?

Again, even in a scenario where humans actually did buy/sell in the auction, no one in their right mind would put up an amazing 18-year old player for auction unless they gained real life money from it (which I doubt Nordeus would ever allow).

If, for a moment, we're trying to base this game on real life... then in real life, how many amazing 18-year olds can you think of? What about past ones who then went on to remain world class? There's barely a handful. So what makes you think this game should then be flooded with amazing 18-year olds?

Just use the youth academy - you get a few 17-year olds every season to train up. If you play the game long enough, you get plenty of free T-bucks... which you can use to train up these 17-year olds into decent 18-year olds.
    Post edited................by me.
    Last edited by Altiplano; 06-06-2020 at 01:06 PM. Reason: Sarcasm removal

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Seeker85 View Post
    Found this guy though, 2 days ago. Jackpot.

Sent from my CLT-L29 using Tapatalk
    Wow, that's a great one. The one I found gained 1,5 per drill.

Skickat från min VOG-L29 via Tapatalk
    Download my power training tool here https://forum.topeleven.com/tutorial...alculator.html

Addicted
    A beast FT just hit the market on my server. I'm level 2, he was 89 % and valued at +5M.

Download my power training tool here https://forum.topeleven.com/tutorial...alculator.html

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Arphaxad View Post
    A beast FT just hit the market on my server. I'm level 2, he was 89 % and valued at +5M.

Well, at your level you see those value on players but don't have the money to buy like 5 of them, at my level we don't see those value as all prices are same but have the cash to get a whole starting 11 of 5+M.
    Der_Ryan_M likes this.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Abbas View Post
    Well, at your level you see those value on players but don't have the money to buy like 5 of them, at my level we don't see those value as all prices are same but have the cash to get a whole starting 11 of 5+M.
    Yeah, can't afford him. Have only 2M

This season search for DC (DMC) and DL fast trainer 18 yo 3-4 stars. First week of the season found nothing again, despite spending several hours everyday in auctions. It definitely got worse in the last seasons or I am just very unlucky...
    Sillybq likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Der_Ryan_M View Post
    This season search for DC (DMC) and DL fast trainer 18 yo 3-4 stars. First week of the season found nothing again, despite spending several hours everyday in auctions. It definitely got worse in the last seasons or I am just very unlucky...
    They are becoming so rare these days. Looks like Nordeus have discovered that we are all chasing after young players, fast trainer to be specific

Team Name: Forza Adiat
    Manager Level: 60
    Trophy Won: 66
    F. Champ. Title: 2
    Der_Ryan_M likes this.

Addicted
    I don't know about higher level but at my level have seen a lot of fast trainers.

The first 2 days of the season there were no fast trainers but after that have seen many of them also finding a 3 star fast trainer is much much much tougher than finding a 4 or 5 star.
    Der_Ryan_M likes this.

Have 18yos become rare?-image1-1-.jpgHave 18yos become rare?-image0-1-.jpg

I just get him and get skill points for training for 15% cond: 3 5 4 5 4 (actually it cost 15-16% condition)
    I think, he is fast trainer, so he could be beast.

Level 5

Is he ft?
    Last edited by Mejdlo; 06-27-2020 at 10:14 PM.

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Der_Ryan_M View Post
    No, that happens to everyone. I'm in search for a fast trainer ST and still not find anyone from the last season. I ended up by training an AML that I bought last season.
    Der_Ryan_M likes this.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast