Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
Like Tree24Likes

Thread: Have 18yos become rare?

Quote Originally Posted by Mejdlo View Post
    Attachment 134513Attachment 134514

I just get him and get skill points for training for 15% cond: 3 5 4 5 4 (actually it cost 15-16% condition)
    I think, he is fast trainer, so he could be beast.

Level 5

Is he ft?

Yup he is an Ft. You're lucky but how many tokens did he cost?

Quote Originally Posted by Siddharth Singh View Post
    I don't know about higher level but at my level have seen a lot of fast trainers.

The first 2 days of the season there were no fast trainers but after that have seen many of them also finding a 3 star fast trainer is much much much tougher than finding a 4 or 5 star.
    Yeah right, but what I need 5 star FT for? It is nonsense, hard to maintain later. 3 star FT 18 yo, so rare... Hope it gets better when season continues.
    I always said I am willing to pay a lot of Token for the players I really need. But in useless academy they just care about offering players slow trainers to drain their ressources (from unexperienced players).
    Last edited by Der_Ryan_M; 06-28-2020 at 09:40 AM.
    Siddharth Singh likes this.

He costs about 10 tokens. I was waiting for ft ST 3 days because mine is old and (27) and has bad stats, he's just 110% because I got him from previous special sponsor and want someone better.

Yes, the auction allows this rarity to have place, not to mention the dozens of managers who fight for one....
    I had times before where i wanted to quit the game just for the auction alone, nevermind the non sense results i got.
    I m still around, LOL!

Not every player who is FT (fast trainer) will perform as you want. They are "generated" to consume less greens than other players.

Quote Originally Posted by Mejdlo View Post
    He costs about 10 tokens. I was waiting for ft ST 3 days because mine is old and (27) and has bad stats, he's just 110% because I got him from previous special sponsor and want someone better.
    That's a fair price. I would willingly pay that for an FT ST 18 years. Haven't had much luck in auctions for the last few seasons so to me it's a very good buy

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456