Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Season 133 - U120 Nations League (Teams)

Well, I listed the 27 federations in the starting Thread, gonna write a Standard message I'll share 1 per one to know how many countries will join.

"Hi all,
    The day 10 of the Upcoming Top Eleven 133th Season will be played the 1st edition of the Nations League, played in a 3vs3 format, consisting in 2 divisions, of 12 nations, spread in 4 Groups of 3 teams per division.
    The best 4 will play the Finale in 1st division, and those 1st placed in the Division B will promote. The 4 teams placed in 3rd position in Division A will be relegated.
    The main Rules are:
    -119,9%AvQ as max in the starting 11, without any player of 1-3* in the starting 11.
    -3 subs that can be from 1% until the same AvQ of the player we replace in each single 1-1 Substitution, so like this we never can overcome the AvQ limit.
    -The score of the 90' will be the valid one.
    -Each national Team need a Captain, who will decide the Drawa in the Home Legs -President and Vice can't have this role as captains-

The Group Stage teams will be ranked by points, GD and in case of Goal Differance Draw, the team with more goals will be better placed.
    If still existing a Draw for a particular position we will only count the scores between the 2 nations Involved to determine the position.
    If still a Draw, a 1vs1 between the captains will determine the winner.

The Playoffs for the title in both Divisions will be auto-draws, facing the 3rd VS 2nd and the 4th VS 1st Best teams 1st placed in the group stage.
    Points earned, GD, GD+more goals will determine the winner, in case of draw, a 1vs1 between the captains, will determine who wins the Playoff and,
    a 1vs1 will face Captains in the same order as the own Playoff, and, in case of equal Draw 1-1/0-0/2-2 etc, in Both legs, the Extra Time of the 2nd leg will count to determine the winner allowing a 4th Substitution in the E.T. (ex: 1-1/1-1 so in this case the 2nd leg E.T. will count)
    In case of same score with a win for each team (A 1-0 B /B 1-0 A =1-1) a 3rd match will be needed, repeating the match assigned as 2nd Leg as will count as a Extra Time of that same match, allowing 4 substitutions during the whole match.

Let me know if you r nation will join, the Register period will be Closed on Day 10 of the Upcoming Season 133, needing to join a team of 3 managers provided by the National Presidency who have the task to select the managers.

Join the Main O.M.A. Group for more info
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/TopE...ionOutGameGov/

Added the Greek national team members for the Nations League::

(C) Nikolaos Simitsis
    Nick Flores
    Billy Velkos

Hi kris, could you open a singapore federation
    khris likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Nico Tan View Post
    We do have one brother. Only me and Nicholas Leow in it. Do join and ask your friends too. End of CB and back to work so I won't have the time

Quote Originally Posted by Nico Tan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by EastsiderSG View Post
    We do have one brother. Only me and Nicholas Leow in it. Do join and ask your friends too. End of CB and back to work so I won't have the time
    Yep, Singapore exist.

Added Romanian Team
    Popa Remus ( C )
    George Cazacu ( VC )
    Mihai Androne ( VC)

Current situation of the 30 Federations

Season 133 - U120 Nations League (Teams)-nl-823-members-260620.png

I want to be president of Indian federation. Is there any option?

Quote Originally Posted by nileshgarg12 View Post
    I want to be president of Indian federation. Is there any option?
    Join the group first please

https://www.facebook.com/groups/305732027253730/

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast