Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Straight Red Card despite Normal Tackling

  1. #1
    Apprentice Lyricalray's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    266

    Straight Red Card despite Normal Tackling

    As a continue to play the game, a lot of questions are popping up which required a well explanatory answers from the developer of this game.

    Lately, I have resorted to play normal tackling for a fear of being awarded freekick against and getting booked. I have started using normal tackling since last season except I needed to use it during a match if I notice my players reactions towards their opponents but you will never see me start with hard tackling.

    Today I played a match, against a weaker team of 55% rating while I was 120%. As I joined the match, I noticed my player had already been booked with a yellow card. Checked my tactics and see that it's normal tackling. I ignored and proceeded with the match. To my surprised, in 70th minutes after the game started, my defender was booked again but this time it was a straight RED CARD which got me thinking and thought to myself that why didn't I even play hard tackling at least I will know I got the red card as a result of hard tackling. So. Getting straight Red Card despite playing normal tackling is something I couldn't comprehend. I attach pictures of the match for readers to see.

    Team Name: Forza Adiat
    Manager Level: 59
    Trophy Won: 65

  2. #2
    Spanish Forum Moderator khris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    14,939
    Tackling reduce the number of tackles during the match, easy have arround 10-12, Normal arround 20 and hard +20.
    If you want less risk of cards switch to easy, still, you can have a agressive player in your squad... so no way in this case, probably he'll earn cards often.

  3. #3
    Apprentice Lyricalray's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    266
    Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    Tackling reduce the number of tackles during the match, easy have arround 10-12, Normal arround 20 and hard +20.
    If you want less risk of cards switch to easy, still, you can have a agressive player in your squad... so no way in this case, probably he'll earn cards often.
    I didn't even have up to 15 tackles and fouls just 8. So I don't know where the straight Red Card came from but I've moved on. I just wished to share here and let other managers know. Thanks for your response

    Team Name: Forza Adiat
    Manager Level: 59
    Trophy Won: 65

  4. #4
    Apprentice Lyricalray's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    266
    Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    Tackling reduce the number of tackles during the match, easy have arround 10-12, Normal arround 20 and hard +20.
    If you want less risk of cards switch to easy, still, you can have a agressive player in your squad... so no way in this case, probably he'll earn cards often.
    You can't approach all game with easy tackling except your are playing a weaker team. Players at times need to fight for the ball to keep possession

    Team Name: Forza Adiat
    Manager Level: 59
    Trophy Won: 65

  5. #5
    Addicted
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Posts
    596
    I had easy tackles on and my DR received a straight red card after 2 minutes in the Italian tour event.

    Skickat från min VOG-L29 via Tapatalk
    Download my power training tool here https://forum.topeleven.com/tutorial...alculator.html

  6. #6
    Apprentice Lyricalray's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    266
    Quote Originally Posted by Arphaxad View Post
    I had easy tackles on and my DR received a straight red card after 2 minutes in the Italian tour event.

    Skickat från min VOG-L29 via Tapatalk
    Lol. Now you are here to buttress my points. I think the issue is that the system malfunctioned at times

    Team Name: Forza Adiat
    Manager Level: 59
    Trophy Won: 65

  7. #7
    Apprentice
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Posts
    211
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyricalray View Post
    Lol. Now you are here to buttress my points. I think the issue is that the system malfunctioned at times

    Team Name: Forza Adiat
    Manager Level: 59
    Trophy Won: 65
    personally i think you're paranoid lmao