Thread: Straight Red Card despite Normal Tackling

Straight Red Card despite Normal Tackling

As a continue to play the game, a lot of questions are popping up which required a well explanatory answers from the developer of this game.

Lately, I have resorted to play normal tackling for a fear of being awarded freekick against and getting booked. I have started using normal tackling since last season except I needed to use it during a match if I notice my players reactions towards their opponents but you will never see me start with hard tackling.

Today I played a match, against a weaker team of 55% rating while I was 120%. As I joined the match, I noticed my player had already been booked with a yellow card. Checked my tactics and see that it's normal tackling. I ignored and proceeded with the match. To my surprised, in 70th minutes after the game started, my defender was booked again but this time it was a straight RED CARD which got me thinking and thought to myself that why didn't I even play hard tackling at least I will know I got the red card as a result of hard tackling. So. Getting straight Red Card despite playing normal tackling is something I couldn't comprehend. I attach pictures of the match for readers to see.

Team Name: Forza Adiat
    Manager Level: 59
    Trophy Won: 65

Tackling reduce the number of tackles during the match, easy have arround 10-12, Normal arround 20 and hard +20.
    If you want less risk of cards switch to easy, still, you can have a agressive player in your squad... so no way in this case, probably he'll earn cards often.

Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    Tackling reduce the number of tackles during the match, easy have arround 10-12, Normal arround 20 and hard +20.
    If you want less risk of cards switch to easy, still, you can have a agressive player in your squad... so no way in this case, probably he'll earn cards often.
    I didn't even have up to 15 tackles and fouls just 8. So I don't know where the straight Red Card came from but I've moved on. I just wished to share here and let other managers know. Thanks for your response

Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    You can't approach all game with easy tackling except your are playing a weaker team. Players at times need to fight for the ball to keep possession

Addicted
    I had easy tackles on and my DR received a straight red card after 2 minutes in the Italian tour event.

Skickat från min VOG-L29 via Tapatalk
    Download my power training tool here https://forum.topeleven.com/tutorial...alculator.html

Quote Originally Posted by Arphaxad View Post
    I had easy tackles on and my DR received a straight red card after 2 minutes in the Italian tour event.

Skickat från min VOG-L29 via Tapatalk
    Lol. Now you are here to buttress my points. I think the issue is that the system malfunctioned at times

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyricalray View Post
    Lol. Now you are here to buttress my points. I think the issue is that the system malfunctioned at times

personally i think you're paranoid lmao