Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: Most effective way to build a team?

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by zacaa009 View Post
    I see, a few more guys told me the same.

The ones that I have in mind right now are:

AMR - 124% (current) - 18yo
    DC - 122% - 18yo
    AML - 124% - 19yo.

I also have in mind other players of my squad for the future:

DC - 122% - 21yo
    DR & DL - 113% and 114% - 20yo both.
    ST - 130% - 20yo.

According to the guide of fast trainers, they all are. But my goal right now are the first 3.
    Focus on the players that contribute the most to your team's success. In my case, it's mainly the AML/AMR. I power train them until the average skill level of each drill I want to train reaches 120 %, then I stop. Usually they reach 140 % naturally by the end of the season since they gain a lot of skill points through games.

I've developed a power training tool to help you out with the training. Here's a link if you want to use it https://forum.topeleven.com/tutorial...alculator.html
    zacaa009 likes this.
    Download my power training tool here https://forum.topeleven.com/tutorial...alculator.html

Quote Originally Posted by Arphaxad View Post
    Focus on the players that contribute the most to your team's success. In my case, it's mainly the AML/AMR. I power train them until the average skill level of each drill I want to train reaches 120 %, then I stop. Usually they reach 140 % naturally by the end of the season since they gain a lot of skill points through games.

I've developed a power training tool to help you out with the training. Here's a link if you want to use it https://forum.topeleven.com/tutorial...alculator.html
    That's what I tought, I made that with my ST (power to 110%) and by the end he is 131%.

Thanks a lot for the help!

That's about a week and a half of saving rests. During that time, identify a player who's minimum 99% and has as few "gray" stats as possible. vidmate save insta

A whole year has passed. I wonder which of them made it to the end of their careers.
    If the game "decided" that you will lose, you will lose.
    Sorry for the English. This is google translate.

Most effective way to build a team?

It's a good and important question how to build a good team
    I would like to answer with some interesting facts
    team build is a difficult task and to cooperate with them is more complex.
    I was working with a company. There learnt how to build a team and how to do team work with mates
    Simply just cooperate, build strong connection and bear and ignore little but slight mistakes hopefully everyone will be able to build a good team with effectiveness and trust.
    Last edited by dave1311; 10-03-2021 at 08:50 AM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12