• 1 Post By Siddharth Singh
  • 1 Post By theclubofwins
  • 1 Post By 12fdennison
  • 1 Post By po_zdrach
  • 1 Post By MNK Kaskada

Thread: King of jokes

Rookie

King of jokes

King of kings reward is ridiculous. You go through the event twice and the best reward is a 7 star player? What an absolute joke. You put in all that effort to get top spot and you get a 23 year old who is 124%. In 3 days he is an average 24 year old who is only just 6 stars. Don't know why I even bother. Nordeous, what a farce! So tempted to just stop playing this game after that. A total waste of my time
    miloren and aldepi15 like this.

Addicted
    Can't agree more.
    miloren likes this.

Addicted
    it's just an absolute joke too...
    miloren likes this.

Rookie
    I have no use for this player. Going to just sell him, absolutely pointless waste of my time. A 104% 24 year old is just not good enough. The managers who won king of kings will be some of the best in the game with some high star squads, surely nordeous know that this player won't be of use to them???
    miloren likes this.

Right, it’s just a joke!
    miloren likes this.

My is 24 yo and 124%. JOKE!!!
    King of jokes-screenshot_2020-06-18-21-09-57.jpg

Rookie
    I would like to add that the rewards have been cut compared to the ones they gave in the last edition. Although I am not sure of it, because I do not have screenshots, just the memory, they are more or less half half of what we got then.
    On that occasion the event was worth it, as I already mentioned in a post in this forum, now it is not worth the effort that it involves, always having the team prepared and entering every two hours to challenge or take revenge.
    It seems that this is already a constant strategy for Nordeus, who first develops good ideas to immediately go on to cut them making them useless. This was the case, for example, of the negotiations, relegating them to the last week of the season.