Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Like Tree13Likes

Thread: Perfect Season

Quote Originally Posted by SuperDunk View Post
    He may be a good manager in other competitions, but that friendly competition is scripted BS, you ll never see weirder results in any other comp for sure.
    It's not scripted man. You just have to be tactical. I don't know anybody working with Nordues neither did they know me from Adam. Check where your team is lagging probably you will earn the title one day. This is not even my first time of winning it

Check the pictures below

Team Name: Forza Adiat
    Manager Level: 59
    Trophy Won: 65

Addicted
    It doesn't count 'Perfect' unless you get 26/26 in the league.

Quote Originally Posted by RaiKo View Post
    Your theory not mine

Quote Originally Posted by RaiKo View Post
    This is laughable

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

Addicted
    Congrats, i never brag about my results, but surelly you have reasons to celebrate, great season!

Friendly league Superdunk is what we make of it, this year my group decide to level things up, so no teams higher than 100% were allowed nor players higher than 160%, it was a great chalenge with unpredictble results, a lot diferent from the first year where stronger team riped smaller ones appart

Quote Originally Posted by NUNO FC View Post
    Congrats, i never brag about my results, but surelly you have reasons to celebrate, great season!

Friendly league Superdunk is what we make of it, this year my group decide to level things up, so no teams higher than 100% were allowed nor players higher than 160%, it was a great chalenge with unpredictble results, a lot diferent from the first year where stronger team riped smaller ones appart
    Hehehe .. lol. I don't brag about result either. Just keeping these here as team record. That's all

Quote Originally Posted by Awe Imoleayo Peter View Post
    This is laughable

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk
    Was surprised bro

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyricalray View Post
    What else do we call perfect season if not this.

From winning the league to Champions League to Cup title and also the Super Cup. We also won first place in this weekend FA and to crown it all, we won the Friendly Championship for the second time in the midst of monster teams. How else do we describe the season?

This is what I call a perfect season. Looking forward to seeing any managers post under my post to beat my record. Lol

sorry bro but the past 4 seasons have beaten this.
    4 times quadruple back to back and 3 of the seasons were played 51 won 51 draws 0 losses 0
    alot of people have won the quads mate. nothing special about yours except well done for the quad. not exactly a world record is it

Quote Originally Posted by minamino View Post
    sorry bro but the past 4 seasons have beaten this.
    4 times quadruple back to back and 3 of the seasons were played 51 won 51 draws 0 losses 0
    alot of people have won the quads mate. nothing special about yours except well done for the quad. not exactly a world record is it
    Yes you are right about that. A lot of people have won quadruple. But have you won a quadruple along with friendly Championship? Knowing fully well that friendly Championship just started two seasons ago and I have won this quadruple along with "30,000 reputation" friendly championship. That's my point. Whatever it is, I am so sure you haven't won a friendly Championship since it's started. As a manager, I have won the two edition of friendly Championship (30,000 friendly Championship 2 times)

Moreover this is just a way of keeping my records. You guys are the one making it look as if I am bragging about this record but if it's a way for you to think I am bragging and you are ready to beat the record, bro, show me your friendly Championship Achievement since it started

Last edited by Lyricalray; 06-24-2020 at 08:04 AM.
    Awe Imoleayo Peter likes this.

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyricalray View Post
    Yes you are right about that. A lot of people have won quadruple. But have you won a quadruple along with friendly Championship? Knowing fully well that friendly Championship just started two seasons ago and I have won this quadruple along with "30,000 reputation" friendly championship. That's my point. Whatever it is, I am so sure you haven't won a friendly Championship since it's started. As a manager, I have won the two edition of friendly Championship (30,000 friendly Championship 2 times)

Moreover this is just a way of keeping my records. You guys are the one making it look as if I am bragging about this record but if it's a way for you to think I am bragging and you are ready to beat the record, bro, show me your friendly Championship Achievement since it started

you are having a laugh about friendly championships aren't you ? i entered the first and won it, however i was so pissed off that it involved 2 friendlies a day so never had time for a life and although i won it, there were too many troll results. it's not even an official competition and quite frankly i won't be entering again until they improve the prizes. you don't even get greenpacks or bluepacks for playing games. not worth it. silly competition.
    seriously man ? the friendly championship ? that is hilarious.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast