Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 44
Like Tree13Likes

Thread: Perfect Season

  1. #21
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Posts
    146
    Quote Originally Posted by Grandef View Post
    I won this event by doing nothing. I only watched (accidentally) 3-4 matches but only 5 seconds to substitute for green. The most scripted was asso.
    hmmmm no, there were no game rewards, no greens, blues or redpacks at all after games.

  2. #22
    Apprentice Lyricalray's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    207
    Quote Originally Posted by minamino View Post
    you are having a laugh about friendly championships aren't you ? i entered the first and won it, however i was so pissed off that it involved 2 friendlies a day so never had time for a life and although i won it, there were too many troll results. it's not even an official competition and quite frankly i won't be entering again until they improve the prizes. you don't even get greenpacks or bluepacks for playing games. not worth it. silly competition.
    seriously man ? the friendly championship ? that is hilarious.
    May be you didn't notice. They give green, blue and the red pack after a game. The green depends if you sub in a player when the game is on. It's been stressful for real as you have said but just the fun of it and to test how good your tactics is. Some of my friends have also decided to bow out but I think it's because of a fear of losing to their friends. Lol. I've played the two edition of the friendly Championship and I won both. It might not be a major competition as claimed but the honour of winning the 3 stars emblem remain with the club

    Team Name: Forza Adiat
    Manager Level: 59
    Trophy Won: 65
    Last edited by Lyricalray; 2 Weeks Ago at 08:47 AM.

  3. #23
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Posts
    146
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyricalray View Post
    May be you didn't notice. They give green, blue and th red pack after a game. The green depends if you sub in a player when the game is one. It's been stressful for real as you have said but just the fun of it and to test how good your tactics is. Some of my friends have also decided to bow out but I think it's because of a fear of losing to their friends. Lol. I've played the two edition of the friendly Championship and I won both. It might not be a major completion as claimed but the honour of winning the 3 stars emblem remain with the club

    Team Name: Forza Adiat
    Manager Level: 59
    Trophy Won: 65
    i bowed out cos there were NO packs of any colour after ANY game in the first friendly championship i entered (and WON). waste of time. not even spectators so no game revenue. all it did was take up too much of my time and cos of the 2 games per day i could never rest my players correctly so i lost training time. i focus more on winning the real comps. i'm chasing a 5th back to back Quad this season. good luck in your friendly championship hahahahaha

  4. #24
    Apprentice Lyricalray's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    207
    Quote Originally Posted by minamino View Post
    i bowed out cos there were NO packs of any colour after ANY game in the first friendly championship i entered (and WON). waste of time. not even spectators so no game revenue. all it did was take up too much of my time and cos of the 2 games per day i could never rest my players correctly so i lost training time. i focus more on winning the real comps. i'm chasing a 5th back to back Quad this season. good luck in your friendly championship hahahahaha
    The fact here is, you are afraid of getting beaten by team of same quality. You may not agree with me but that's the point. Not all our opponents in our competitions are active but things are different in friendly Championship. You compete with real opponents and not bots. If you are so sure of yourself and your team, I see no reason why you should not play the friendly Championship. I will keep playing as I am not afraid to lose and also ready to face active and great managers in the event

    Team Name: Forza Adiat
    Manager Level: 59
    Trophy Won: 65

  5. #25
    Addicted EastsiderSG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Posts
    748
    Friendly championship can be manipulated with multiple accounts and if you create the league with one of your accounts. Congrats but let's be clear that we will never know for sure if you won it using a single account without having the highest reputation/quality to begin with.
    minamino likes this.

  6. #26
    Apprentice Lyricalray's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    207
    Quote Originally Posted by EastsiderSG View Post
    Friendly championship can be manipulated with multiple accounts and if you create the league with one of your accounts. Congrats but let's be clear that we will never know for sure if you won it using a single account without having the highest reputation/quality to begin with.
    I don't owe you any explanation as to my success in the championship man. Whether you know how I won it or you don't it's your personal probs. But from this end, I won it fairly and I didn't even know those I played with.

    Whether you believe or not is your issue to find out.

    Team Name: Forza Adiat
    Manager Level: 59
    Trophy Won: 65
    Last edited by Lyricalray; 2 Weeks Ago at 08:27 PM.

  7. #27
    Apprentice Lyricalray's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    207
    @EastsiderSG and @minamino I am open for friendly. Hit me up in private or drop your FA tag. Let's test our might. Don't let us do it with words alone. I am looking forward to receiving your PM soon. Like I said earlier, I am not scared to be beaten.

    Team Name: Forza Adiat
    Manager Level: 59
    Trophy Won: 65
    Last edited by Lyricalray; 2 Weeks Ago at 08:31 PM.

  8. #28
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Posts
    83
    Abi naw.. I gbadun your style Lyricalray.. Settle it on the field.
    Lyricalray likes this.

  9. #29
    Addicted EastsiderSG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Posts
    748
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyricalray View Post
    I don't owe you any explanation as to my success in the championship man. Whether you know how I won it or you don't it's your personal probs. But from this end, I won it fairly and I didn't even know those I played with.

    Whether you believe or not is your issue to find out.

    Team Name: Forza Adiat
    Manager Level: 59
    Trophy Won: 65
    You have the right to say what you want and so can I. I never wanted any explanation from you. But it is a fact that friendly championship is easily manipulated. I did congratulate you on your win as well. Do you expect to showoff and only receive compliments?

    I want to also point out that I never said you manipulated. Yes it might discredit your win but it is a fact that you cannot measure a gamers managerial skills based on friendly championship wins which you did. It is just a difference in opinion. You think your win means you are a better manager than others and I disagree.

    If you wanna waste greens playing a low quality team like mine, that's your choice. I am in Malayan Tiger Asc.
    Last edited by EastsiderSG; 2 Weeks Ago at 09:26 AM.
    minamino likes this.

  10. #30
    Apprentice Lyricalray's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    207
    Quote Originally Posted by EastsiderSG View Post
    You have the right to say what you want and so can I. I never wanted any explanation from you. But it is a fact that friendly championship is easily manipulated. I did congratulate you on your win as well. Do you expect to showoff and only receive compliments?

    I want to also point out that I never said you manipulated. Yes it might discredit your win but it is a fact that you cannot measure a gamers managerial skills based on friendly championship wins which you did. It is just a difference in opinion. You think your win means you are a better manager than others and I disagree.

    If you wanna waste greens playing a low quality team like mine, that's your choice. I am in Malayan Tiger Asc.
    If you know you don't have a better team, you don't compare yourself with a manager who has quality players. It's glaring your failure to win the championship is as a result that your team quality is poor.

    Challenging the effort of a type of manager like myself shouldn't be from you. As long as you don't believe that I won the tournament fairly, I concluded that the best thing I should do is to challenge you to a friendly.

    Challenging my victory Knowing fully well that you are not a match for my team quality is an insult on my personality. You don't go about texting trash on people's post when you are so poor in managerial skill yourself.

    Don't be a sorry manager when you are asked to play friendly man.

    I'm still waiting for your fellow manager called @minamino who believe friendly Championship is manipulated in my case to come out and challenge me since you are not a match for my team.

    Team Name: Forza Adiat
    Manager Level: 59
    Trophy Won: 65

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast